tring tv card in tm 500

jpsr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 channel master, cm polar mount, 12 inch actuator, Andrews feedhorn, Inverto lnb, Superjack positioner, Dreambox dm 500s, Protek 9600ip, 1m channel master with black ultra & 1m gibertini with technomate twin output lnb on astra 1/2, TM 5200 & 1000
My Location
Mullingar, Ireland
I'm buying the tm 500 soon and was just wondering, If i was to buy a tring tv card would it work when i put it in the card reader.

A nonymous

Reaction score
It should work under NewCS in much the same way as it does in other receivers.

Nano

jpsr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 channel master, cm polar mount, 12 inch actuator, Andrews feedhorn, Inverto lnb, Superjack positioner, Dreambox dm 500s, Protek 9600ip, 1m channel master with black ultra & 1m gibertini with technomate twin output lnb on astra 1/2, TM 5200 & 1000
My Location
Mullingar, Ireland
Hi, thanks for your reply. Would i have to change anything in the tm 500, or would it unscramble the channels as soon as i put it in the card reader.

A nonymous

Reaction score
You have to set up the card reader, i.e NewCS or OSCam and then setup the client, either CCcam, MGCamd gBox or what ever emu you are intending to use.

You then have to setup a line to allow the reader to connect to the client. Its unlikely it would work straight out of the box without it being setup first.

Nano

garyg

Reaction score
Website
garygoodger.com
My Satellite Setup
Nothing at the moment :(
My Location
Berkshire
nanochickin said:
You have to set up the card reader, i.e NewCS or OSCam and then setup the client, either CCcam, MGCamd gBox or what ever emu you are intending to use.

You then have to setup a line to allow the reader to connect to the client. Its unlikely it would work straight out of the box without it being setup first.

Nano

Hi,

How would i setup a line in MGCamd for my showtime sports card?