Trying to get Irish Chanels in the UK

ALAN007

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Normal Sky
My Location
UK
Hi All

I wonder if someone can help me with this problem.

For some reason I can no longer get the Irish channels RTE1 & 2 or TV3 in theUK and this problem has happened since I got replacement sky card.
I have an Irish subscription and also brought the digi box with me to the UK, everything was fine. The card I had was the blue card with the yellow house on it.

Then SKY sent out replacement cards, now initially I was not able to get back to Ireland to pick up the new card and SKY ended up deactivating the card the blue one and the new card that they sent me by mistake s I had no SKY at all.

They then sent a second replacement card which I collected from Ireland and brought it back to the UK. The replacement card had to be activated as if it was a new installation.
The card was activated and I now have all my normal SKY channels with SKY+ working as well. However I do not get the Irish channels.

It still lists RTE 1 etc in the planner but when selected I get the message "this program is not available".

I contacted sky and they have re-sent thre RTE 1 signal a couple of times but still no luck.

Any suggestions?

ALAN007

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Normal Sky
My Location
UK
Hi All

I wonder if someone can help me with this problem.

For some reason I can no longer get the Irish channels RTE1 & 2 or TV3 in theUK and this problem has happened since I got replacement sky card.
I have an Irish subscription and also brought the digi box with me to the UK, everything was fine. The card I had was the blue card with the yellow house on it.

Then SKY sent out replacement cards, now initially I was not able to get back to Ireland to pick up the new card and SKY ended up deactivating the card the blue one and the new card that they sent me by mistake s I had no SKY at all.

They then sent a second replacement card which I collected from Ireland and brought it back to the UK. The replacement card had to be activated as if it was a new installation.
The card was activated and I now have all my normal SKY channels with SKY+ working as well. However I do not get the Irish channels.

It still lists RTE 1 etc in the planner but when selected I get the message "this program is not available".

I contacted sky and they have re-sent thre RTE 1 signal a couple of times but still no luck.

Any suggestions?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Get onto Sky and get them to sort it out properly. No-one else can help you here.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Get onto Sky and get them to sort it out properly. No-one else can help you here.