Tuner Configuration - Empty!!

mashster

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo (Open PLi) Sats: Telstar 12, Atlantic Bird 3 (C), Sirius 4.8E, Eutelsat W3A, Eutelsat W2A and Intelsat 7 & 10 (C & Ku)
My Location
South Africa
Hello All

I am using the Newnigma2 image on my DM800, recently I have been having problems with my tuner disappearing! Therefore not getting any channels. And then I would be forced to unplug it and then switch it back on again.:confused

Would this mean it's time for me to change the image? Also what could be causing the problem? Unfortunately mine is a Clone!

Any help would be useful

Thanks

Mashster

phazblade

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 800HD + Nabilo Blackhole 0.12 with External 1TB Esata Drive:
Dreambox 800HD Clone + Ferrari Sim
100CM Motorised Dish:
Ubuntu 9.10 Server with Smargo:
My Location
UK, middle-ish
mashster said:
Hello All

I am using the Newnigma2 image on my DM800, recently I have been having problems with my tuner disappearing! Therefore not getting any channels. And then I would be forced to unplug it and then switch it back on again.:confused

Would this mean it's time for me to change the image? Also what could be causing the problem? Unfortunately mine is a Clone!

Any help would be useful

Thanks

Mashster

I saw this just before my Clone Tuner failed completely :mad:

It did seem to get worse the hotter the Clone ran, usually after 20-30 mins, leave it for a couple of hours and it would fire up again, until it failed completely.

Easy enough to get a replacement, make sure its a Rev M - if you get into it

mashster

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo (Open PLi) Sats: Telstar 12, Atlantic Bird 3 (C), Sirius 4.8E, Eutelsat W3A, Eutelsat W2A and Intelsat 7 & 10 (C & Ku)
My Location
South Africa
Thanks! I thought as much, so maybe I need to place an order already for a DM800 Tuner

welshnashman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 800
My Location
Wales
Hi i had them same problem which was the power pack.