Tuner?????

krouzer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Widows XP
My Location
Scotland
I have loaded lirka settings every thing was fine then I was installing barryallen to usb DM rebooted then some channels free to air it shows tuner failed, I loaded different images but the problem still there I have DM800HD and enigma 2 with barryallen,

Ps : I tried every thing, reload channels list, reinstall images, edit sat.xml and nothing seems to fixe it even reloaded original image and reset to default settings and factory reset and still nothing, the signal on this channels shows 99% but no picture weird

Please some one help
Thank you

selector

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD, Multifeed Gibertini 105
My Location
Mediteran
You must first install the original DM800 image release-12092008 software
_http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/dm800, the inehåler bootloder fix to dm800, then you can install LT fift 1sp images etc..;)

krouzer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Widows XP
My Location
Scotland
Thank you selector I already did that but with the earlier release (dm800_20080511.nfi) and nothing happened, can you tell me step by step how just encase I didn’t doo it right, I flashed the DM with it like I’m flashing for enigma image with web interface then I installed the image as normal and still nothing but I will just give it another go and will let you know O-st

krouzer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Widows XP
My Location
Scotland
Well I flashed the DM like you suggested then I flashed the DM with enigma2 and still the same as before any suggestions
Thank you:mad: