Tuning problem with monoblock and gemini 2.20 for DM500

E

ebmaster

just got a DM500.
Getting alot of grief when choose the simple disequ config to tune dreambox with gemini 2.20.
If i just choose one lnb i get all the channels - not sure why the dual setup doesnt work. Any ideas ???

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
OK, have you had the monobloc working correctly, or is it a new installation? What is the main focus of the dish? Which satellite can you receive?

E

ebmaster

monoblock working ok with my technomate receiver

am pointing to hotbird and astra1

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What settings do you have for each satellite in the DB menu?

E

ebmaster

hmmmm......

i zapped gemini out... and put on SF team and now the screen is flashing...dark black and lighter black.....
looks like i need to find my null modem cable :-)

any ideas if rudream is worth a try....i got the new DM500 with alps tuner.

If possible i want to use an image with some sort of website browser,.,

cheers

E

ebmaster

Some moments of patience and inspiration i managed to install gemini 2.20 again after hydra and SF team made cry !

somehow managed to sort it out...chose the third option on start up of gemini. complex setup.

Now i have a another problem related to my wireless network :-(

Keep getting unknown error 2 when i try and download something. It was working before when the channels were not working...

I can connect ok from the PC and configuration look ok....

Any ideas...Do i need to re-install...???