tuning to new sats

free4all

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
comag hd box linked to an old monitor
via 80cm motorised dish
My Location
lincs
hi all i am new to this scene and after purchasing a comag hds c1100 i am after some help in adding new sats to the system as i have done 1 but entered all the codes manually is there a faster way and how do i name the new sat cant seem to find any way of altering it
hope someone out there can help thanks in advance

TONY HUNT

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
comag silver crest sl65 - vista
My Location
ENGLAND
Dont know if this will help but i have a comag sl65 receiver not hd. On my box you go into menu and select antenna setup and hit ok key. The satellite you are tuned to will be displayed
on the bottom line of the screen you have 3 options -
1 = rename - 2 = add - 3 = delete.
If the satellite is pre loaded you can hit the ok key again which will list all satellites on your box. Use up/down arrows to select the satellite then hit ok. If sat not listed press 2 to add new sat. Key down to lnb type use left arrow key to select universal then press exit key. Key down to positioner and hit left arrow key to select usals which is for motorised systems. Hit ok key which puts you on 2nd screen.
Arrow down to sat longitude and enter position i.e. 130 hit left arrow key for east and again if west. This should now show e13.0. Press exit key. Back to 1st page and shows are you sure to save hit ok to save. Goes back to installation page. Arrow down to auto scan hit ok. Auto scan screen using left arrow change scan mode to free from all and scan channel to tv if you only want tv. Move to search and hit ok key. All found stations will be listed. To rename a channel see above using option 1. Keyboard will be displayed first delete existing name using del key. Then type in new name and save it.
Hope this helps , PS MOTORISED SYSTEMS MUST BE UNIVERSAL LNB AND USALS FOR POSITIONER

free4all

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
via 80cm motorised dish
My Location
lincs
Thanks Tony will give it a go and see :)
are you able to help with adding new channels to a satelite ?
i can enter the freq manually do i need to download an editor or something thanks in advance:confused

free4all

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
via 80cm motorised dish
My Location
lincs
Tony thanks but no menu appeared to change anything after pressing ok anyone else any ideas please