Hi
in Dublin Ireland.
been receiving most 42E channels no problem for 2 years.
80cm dish, cheap FTA receiver.
However one channel has been giving me a headache, ATV on 12633V.
SR is low (4800) but I receive channels with lower SR perfectly.
I even changed my LNB to a lower db. worked for a while but now cant hardly get any signal on this transponder.
it is the same beam as other transponders i recevive.
any ideas?
thanks
in Dublin Ireland.
been receiving most 42E channels no problem for 2 years.
80cm dish, cheap FTA receiver.
However one channel has been giving me a headache, ATV on 12633V.
SR is low (4800) but I receive channels with lower SR perfectly.
I even changed my LNB to a lower db. worked for a while but now cant hardly get any signal on this transponder.
it is the same beam as other transponders i recevive.
any ideas?
thanks