TurkSat 4A/3A@ 42 East

Ok , Found Show tv on 11045 H 4800 .. panicked there for a bit .
 
Last edited:
none of the frequencies published by turksat work for me here in greece. i 've tried some others , but the signal is far more weaker and i can get only non-important for me channels . please help! i need fox,star,kanal d , atv ,beyaz,show etc. thank you in advance , really important for me.
 
Check this list:

http://www.flysat.com/turksat42.php

some of the freqs have moved to a new Turkey beam
thank you for your answer , i ve tried this page , it s not working for me , previously with my equipment i had pretty good signal and all the channels i wanted . can it be a 1st day problem?do i need a bigger dish? do i do sth wrong since my knowledge in sats is low?help i m freaking out.thanks in advance
 
The flysat page is working fine here.

Try Fox TurkeyHD 12329H 6666 2/3 (Turkey beam but should give acceptable results in greece ona decent sized dish)
 
btw i can get signal only from the vertical polarization . i think what i use now (i m not sure cause i tried many ) is 12422/27500/v , also 12303 gave signal but not the channels i want
 
V only suggests either the dish is too small, the lnb is not working properly, or the receiver isnt producing the correct voltage to switch V --> H
 
V only suggests either the dish is too small, the lnb is not working properly, or the receiver isnt producing the correct voltage to switch V --> H
thank you for your answers , so far no improvement ...
 
That Turkey beam is about as strong as the UK beam here ;) I get both, but you need at least 125cm better more to get a stable 24h signal. The East beam is stronger, but a 100cm is still recommended.
 
I find the Freq 11794 H 27500 5/6 (Eastern beam) the weakest to get here. Yesterday evening it was no go. Now today, in the morning, it's coming in with a 6 db signal.
otherwise all frequencies - East or Turkey beams are ok except the African beam which is way down into Africa to receive from here.
 

Attachments

  • Zen TV 11794 H.webp
    Zen TV 11794 H.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Mega TV 11794 H.webp
    Mega TV 11794 H.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 29
@mariust5 - Dish 90 cm from Romania. I have only 8.6 dB on 11 045 H 4800 3/4


@zorbua - I have 10.3 dB on 11 794 H 27500 5/6
 

Attachments

  • Turksat 1.webp
    Turksat 1.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Turksat 2.webp
    Turksat 2.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Turksat 3.webp
    Turksat 3.webp
    11 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hi 11958 27500 I am locking both V and H I cant find any information on lyngsat/flysat about what beam the H Polarity is from ?.
 
I had a go at it martin, I am locking 11958 V with a 17db but nothing on 11958 H. I could lock Fox Turkiye HD on 12329 H - 6666 2/3 8PSK and that's specifically on Turksat 4A (BSS Turkiya Beam) but nothing on 11958 H.
 
11958 V is there on 4A West beam, but there' no H tp listed anywhere.
May be a new tp. o_O
 
Thanks lads, I am unsure it was a weak lock on the 1.8 early this morning V was coming in very strong but H was weak, I am presuming the pids will be different if its not Cross polar setting problem ?, I will recheck and report back if I can lock it at this time of day :)
 
Back
Top