TV Globo International on 13e ?

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Is it only one channel ? I seem to see only one channel with two programs - Present and Next !

I ask this because it is one of the few providers keys are public (?) for me to test my emu manager routine.

Regards, pcd.

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi @PCD,

Not sure about Globo but much of ABSAT 13E is still open, with latest keys and CCcam2.1.4 (AB1, AB3, AB4, AB Moteurs, etc.). Try them!

Best wishes, John.

Edit: TV GLOBO seems to be the only channel in the TANDBERG TV package on 13E on my DM7000S using the Gemini 4.7 satellites.xml download. However, on Lyngsat there is no TANDBERG TV provider and TV GLOBO is listed, with other channels, under provider GlobeCast World TV. It is also opened by CCcam2.1.4 and latest keys.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Hi td03-5,

Thank you. I managed to open ABSAT channels on 13e (except xxl - what a pity ! :D).

Those - and digi tv channels will be enough for my testing !

Thanks again.

Cheers, pcd.

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi @PCD,

Glad to help.
XXL & Dorcel (Better than XXL & 24 Hrs on 13E) were open as well until about a week ago! Sorry you missed them. I have no cards and no shares, so I am always looking for anything that can be opened with the latest keys.

Best wishes, John.

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi @PCD,

They're (Dorcel & XXL 13E) open again!
Latest keys + CCcam2.1.4

Best wishes, John.

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi @PCD & others,

If you ever have need of the Demonisat downloader then here it is!

Download the zip file to a suitable folder on your PC.
Unzip the files.
Now, ftp keydownload.sh and keydownload.cfg to /var/tuxbox/plugins on an Enigma 1 box (my DM7000S running Gemini 4.70) but may be different for Enigma 2.
Next, using telnet or your ftp tool - chmod 755 keydownload.sh - to make the script file executable.
Pressing the Green button on the Enigma 1 remote control (is it same on Enigma 2??) should list 'keydownload' in the Plugins menu.
Press Down arrow to highlight 'keydownload' and press OK.
Watch the screen for a successful key download.
Restart CCcam_2.1.4 and.................enjoy!

Mods, if I am not allowed to post this file then please remove it, tnx.

Best wishes, John.

Attachments

• Demonisat.zip
    991 bytes · Views: 69

packetstormer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1m Triax dish, TM2300 motor. 2 x DM800HD, 1 DM500, 2 x Sly HD. 1 60cm fixed (Astra 2D).
My Location
Ireland
This doesn't work on a DM800, I managed to get the script running from the Scripts folder and it downloads the keys and updates them correctly owever, the channels are still black. I am back on CCcam 2.13, would this make a difference?

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi @packetstormer,

Yes! As I understand it, it must be CCcam_2.1.4.

I installed it from the Gemini Blue Panel....Addons....download (Gemini Server) menu, as soon as it was available (many months ago). At the same time I un-installed the previous version of CCcam, so I cannot confirm this. However, all the upload centres quote CCcam_2.1.4 as being necessary for use with the keys in order to open the channels.

Best wishes, John.

packetstormer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1m Triax dish, TM2300 motor. 2 x DM800HD, 1 DM500, 2 x Sly HD. 1 60cm fixed (Astra 2D).
My Location
Ireland
CCcam 2.14 has resolved this problem alright! Although for some reason, since I went to 2.14, my Dreambox clock is running at a weird time. I know CCcam has nothing to do with the system clock but its the only thing I've changed!

Anyway, everything else seems to be working fine!

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi @packetstormer,

Well done! Glad you've got it sorted.

I found that some providers have very strange ideas of time and my clock was all over the place depending on which channels I was watching. So I gave up and switched from transponder time to internet time.
In Gemini 4.70:
Blue Button...Extras / Setup...Time from Internet or Transponder... (I selected) Internet - Interval 15 minutes (and left the default time server).
NB: This may cause problems if you schedule recordings and the Dreambox clock is not in sync with the transponder clock!! I do not schedule recordings, so have not checked this out.

Best wishes, John.