tv1000

M

MUSAFFIR

can someone tell me why i cant get tv10002, tv10003,cinema2,cinema3etc etc, i can get all tickets but not the rest, i have a fun card and i use 6 in 1 files. still dont know why ????????:confused

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Its all down to size (who said size dont matter) you should be able to get tv1000-1 and cinema-1 at about noon on a very clear day, its on a weaker transponder (via3 i think) so the only way to get is with a bigger dish, also viasport channels are the same.
anyway tv1000-1 and cinema-1 show the same programs as the rest (just an hour difference). DAVE.

M

MUSAFFIR

i have tried everything, i get 27 signal quality, but i still dont get tv1000etc
:confused

Old Satellite

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Has Burnt chips confirmed the TV 1000 channels require a larger dish. and that is why you can not recieve them. Generally a signal reading of 27 is very low most satellite recievers require a reading of approx 40-50 before they will provide a picture of the recieved signal.

regards

Old Satellite

rednoddy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
North West
MUSAFFIR, you do not say which receiver you have. If it is a Hyundai HSS 1000IR then you certainly will not get TV1000 etc. on the inbuilt patch. However, with this receiver, it is possible to get these channels with a Magic Cam. Regards rednoddy

M

MUSAFFIR

i have a technomate 5000ci reciever, it is a patched reciever with a irdeto cam which opens all 6 files.

rednoddy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
North West
MUSAFFIR, Don't know about Technomate, but suggest you look at Toecutters Den, there is an ongoing thread about Technomates. I gather TV1000 and Ticket are a problem with this machine unless you have a MM. Regards rednoddy