TVcabo PT e Sky BR (english)

ederson

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pc
My Location
Portugal
Hello friends,

I am in Portugal and through a satellite plate installed in my Pc, I see through satellite the channels of TvCabo of Portugal codified.
They are this the data technicians of the satellite:
30.Oº W HISPASAT 1C
video encryption: DVB NAGRAVISION
Ku band

He/she/you would like to know in São Paulo (interior), I would get to install a plate of these in a Pc and to get to see the channels it is of Sky Brasil (SHOVELS 6:cool:, and it is Ku band as the one of here but the " video encryption " of Sky is Videoguard.
Even other satellites as Galaxy of DirecTV and also the one of BrasilSat B1.

I only need to know if I get to take a plate PCI of here of Portugal with an universal digital LNB and I will get to see Digital TV there in Brazil. Descodificados!

At once I thank all released attention,

Éderson Silva

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry not quite sure if you are asking if you can view the Brazilian channels on the satellite PAS8 from Portugal, if that is what you are asking then no, it is not possible.

If you are asking whether it can be received and decrypted in Brazil, then the answer is yes, it can be received, but not decrypted, unless of course you use a subscription card.

ederson

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pc
My Location
Portugal
Thank you for the answer,
I don't want to see of Portugal and yes to see in Brazil.
The problem is that there Sky Brasil of the satellite PAS-6 it is videoguard and here in Portugal that I have to do in my computer it is Nagravision.
Same there in Brazil to decode I find a way some, the problem is to know with this system of video " videoguard " I will get to see in my computer.

Thank you my friend

nuno1984pt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hispasat 30 west
My Location
ENGLAND
hi man i got some problemz can u tell me how 2 get da codes 4 ma box so i can view portuguese channels here in london