U-cas Help!

G

Gustavo Hoffmann

My Location
it prepares the Magic Cam, or either to leave in dremload
It Would Like That Somebody Helped Me On As To Program The Internal U-cas In The Receiver Manhattan Starlight 6900 Ucas?

G

Gustavo Hoffmann

My Location
Good Day Rob43! Already I Know This Site! But On Manhattan Starlight 6900 Ucas It Does Not Have Nothing! He Would Like To Know If You Know To Program The Internal U-cas? If To Know It Send The Information?
I Wait Return! Gustavo Hoffmann.

G

Gustavo Hoffmann

My Location
you it would not know to explain me as to program ucas?

R

rob43

My Location
canaries
hi gustavo. why do you want to program it? what ucas version do you have? can you give more info please. it can be done with 2 x fun6 cards. but i would be happier if you could give more information. rob43

G

Gustavo Hoffmann

My Location
Good Day Rob43! The Version Is 3.0! I Already The Programmer Of Magic Cam. He Would Like To Program The Ucas For Magic Cam And He Does Not Stop Matrix! I Wait Return! Hoffmann/brazil

R

rob43

My Location
canaries
Gustavo Hoffmann said:
Good Day Rob43! The Version Is 3.0! I Already The Programmer Of Magic Cam. He Would Like To Program The Ucas For Magic Cam And He Does Not Stop Matrix! I Wait Return! Hoffmann/brazil
hi gustavo. i am not understanding you to well. do you want to upgrade from ucas 3 to magic? or from ucas 3 to matrix? ""And He Does Not Stop Matrix!"" what does this bit mean????? rob43