U-cas Help!

Gustavo Hoffmann

Reaction score
My Location
it prepares the Magic Cam, or either to leave in dremload
It Would Like That Somebody Helped Me On As To Program The Internal U-cas In The Receiver Manhattan Starlight 6900 Ucas?

Gustavo Hoffmann

Reaction score
My Location
Good Day Rob43! Already I Know This Site! But On Manhattan Starlight 6900 Ucas It Does Not Have Nothing! He Would Like To Know If You Know To Program The Internal U-cas? If To Know It Send The Information?
I Wait Return! Gustavo Hoffmann.

Gustavo Hoffmann

Reaction score
My Location
you it would not know to explain me as to program ucas?

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi gustavo. why do you want to program it? what ucas version do you have? can you give more info please. it can be done with 2 x fun6 cards. but i would be happier if you could give more information. rob43

Gustavo Hoffmann

Reaction score
My Location
Good Day Rob43! The Version Is 3.0! I Already The Programmer Of Magic Cam. He Would Like To Program The Ucas For Magic Cam And He Does Not Stop Matrix! I Wait Return! Hoffmann/brazil

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
Gustavo Hoffmann said:
Good Day Rob43! The Version Is 3.0! I Already The Programmer Of Magic Cam. He Would Like To Program The Ucas For Magic Cam And He Does Not Stop Matrix! I Wait Return! Hoffmann/brazil
hi gustavo. i am not understanding you to well. do you want to upgrade from ucas 3 to magic? or from ucas 3 to matrix? ""And He Does Not Stop Matrix!"" what does this bit mean????? rob43