UBC hacked use Fun7 with magic modul?

My Location
malaysia
is it true? Look at the file at h**p://www.megaone.com/emetabox/Other/UBC.zip

nortyboy666 said:
:) Do you mean UPC? Would be nice if it was. But how you gonna get 2x1024 eeproms on one card?
I don't think it is UPC, but UBC on Thaicom3, just wonder how we get Funcard7 and Matrix Revolution here in my country? because I had asked my friends and they still don't know about that stuffs

W

wongul

I already test ubc files using fun card 7 and I can see ubc channel now. To see ubc channel, you must using support irdeto 2 cam, example : magic cam (firmware 1.09 - 1.12), irdeto 2 cam, matrix revolution cam.

To programme the files at card, you must have programmer support funcard 7 card ( 2 eeprom). Coz this files must used 2 eeprom.

Firmware for topfield you can download at this milis Ver oct 28. That firmware can using magic cam 1.09 and other Ucas cam.

For more information, goto www.geocities.com/ikuwara for more info and download the hex file

Hi Wongul,
Can you still watch UBC now using those mentioned files?
Because as far as I know Irdeto2 encryption change its ECM daily?
Thank's

Boban8 said:
Hi Wongul,
Can you still watch UBC now using those mentioned files?
Because as far as I know Irdeto2 encryption change its ECM daily?
Thank's
Is it true using these files with fun7 can watch UBC? I've tested, but still cannot watch.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
kyawzwathantmdy said:
:confused All Member,

My @Metabox Software is gone Please! Help me.
Did it go of its own accord or was it pushed.......
Did you not chase after it??????
Have you tried looking for it??????
:rolleyes: