uk bbc channels normally on 28.2 on intelsat 907 27.5w ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,I get not only signal on 11495 V but also the signal on all frequencies on the Intelsat 907 with 150 cm dish(in avatar).Taking into account that I am outside of the footprint of the satellite and for those who want to compare what is to be compared,here's how it looks the signal on the spectrum.
 

Attachments

  • 27.5W_11495 V-BBC pack.webp
    27.5W_11495 V-BBC pack.webp
    194.1 KB · Views: 60
  • DVB Dream-27.5W_BBC Pack.webp
    DVB Dream-27.5W_BBC Pack.webp
    91.4 KB · Views: 57
Can it be possible to watch the INTELSAT Programms with the skybox F5S?
 
my bad - fixed



thats lame :(

Currently have 2 dishes 90cm for Astra 28.2 and 1m for 13-19.2-23.5.
So 1m is the bare minimum for 27.5w ? Do i have to have the lnb in the central position ?I have an inverto ultra black - that should help with a bit of signal boost right?

thanks

I would take the 1m dish for 27,5 West and the 90 cm in Focus for 23,5. With multifeed you can add 28,2
19,2 and Hotbird.
 
how easy is it to add the additional programes to the icecrypt box
 
With the Manual, Automatic and BBC-Search i get no success. You can update with the online Server and it works.
 
ok thanks will see if i can do it

cheers
 
Added BBC FOUR HD- VPID 7601 ,APID 7602...;)
 
Of course it is working, Im using DR HD receiver .:rolleyes:
 
For E2 box....
edit lamedb

4680:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
BBC FOUR HD
p:BBC,c:001db1,c:031db1,c:050001,c:121db2,C:2600,f:4
 
I assume BBC 4 HD will go once the Olympics are over.
 
I can receive it too on F15.
You have to change vpid this way:
BBC four HD vpid 0x1db1 change to 0x5db1
I used NDFEdit 162 used for this as Clarketech editor not alloews to insert such big numbers.
You can convert between dec and hec numbers with programmer calculator in windows PC.
Audio in DTS. You can use Clarketech editor.
As this transponder is not for public watching, just not so simple to open these channels.
BBCfourHD.webp 27.0W-RFScan.webp 27wbbc.webp
 
All works for me but i can´t fix BBC 4 HD with my TM 5402. The red Buttons also does not work.
 
All works for me but i can´t fix BBC 4 HD with my TM 5402. The red Buttons also does not work.
Have you tried Add Channels :Video type H264,Audio type MPEG4 ,Vpid 7601,Apid 7602,PPid 7601 ?Should work.Don't forget to link channel to key.
 
Do you need to do this in the evening when BBC4 is actually transmitting?
 
Do you need to do this in the evening when BBC4 is actually transmitting?

It is on air now showing Rio Olympics
 
Last edited:
Thanks for your advise. I´ve add the channel manually and now it works. Is there any Changing with the red button?
 
Thanks for your advise. I´ve add the channel manually and now it works. Is there any Changing with the red button?

It was not active when I compiled my last channel list.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top