uk bbc channels normally on 28.2 on intelsat 907 27.5w ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any epg on the Freeview channels on 27.5W ?

If not, what is shown on the red button channel ?

You can import EPG into enigma2 with the help of plugin EPGImport. So I have a Tv schedule for 5-7 days ahead with detail description...
 
Is it possible to open 11495V in 27,5W?

I mean, with biss keys. How long change them and how simple is to get new ones?

18 channels in just one transponder (5 of them in HD), how about the image quality?
 
Its quite simple you have what you see you don't get any more the picture in spain is perfect its a good quality broadcast and greatly appreciated
 
Its quite simple you have what you see you don't get any more the picture in spain is perfect its a good quality broadcast and greatly appreciated

I understand what you mean but could you tell how long the biss keys last? In order to have an idea how often I have to change them.
 
I mean, with biss keys. How long change them and how simple is to get new ones?
Last time it was changes 2 or 3 years ago... but before that it was changed very often so there is no guarantee.
18 channels in just one transponder (5 of them in HD), how about the image quality?
HD channels video quality is fine but SD channels quality is bad, audio is AAC ~130 kbps not AC3 like 28.2e.
 
Is it possible to open 11495V in 27,5W?

I mean, with biss keys. How long change them and how simple is to get new ones?

18 channels in just one transponder (5 of them in HD), how about the image quality?

You can see 11 sd tv-channels, 6 hd-tv channels and 11 radio-channels. The rest is not watchable.
Take a look at These sites. Intelsat 27.5°W 907 Freeview BBC pack - BBC One HD, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four, BBC HD, ITV 1 HD, Channel 4 HD - PiXieSAT
BBC-SATBACK – Astra 2 Sat
Intelsat 907 at 27.5°W - LyngSat
 
I apologize in advance if im not writing in the correct thread.
I recently got a 2nd dish from my uncle and im thinking of using it for the 27.5W BBC channels. After looking at the recent posts they still work right? My location is central europe, the dish size is around 80-90cm, receiver is a Vu+Solo. Is it possible for me to receive these channels?

thanks
 
90cm is marginal for that footprint in Slovenia You will probably be ok in fine weather but not have much rain fade allowance.
 
If you are inside the 44,6 db beam like mine you Need 90 cm. I get this beam with a Wavefrontier T 90 on Pos. 8 degrees, means i get about 90 - 95 cm dish size. In good weather all is okay. I get C/N 8, Signal strenght 66 % writes the Receiver.
But with FEC 9/10 the Signal goes down 20 percent at bad weather and i get no Signal. I would say: marginal with the 44,6 Spot: 1 meter antenna, Outside 1,2 meter.
 
I'm not even in the field of the beams since my location is close to Ljubljana
So thats a no go for me then :(

Ljubljana is a beautiful city - fab views from up at the castle :)

The signal doesnt end suddenly at the end of the map - it just weakens gradually the further out you go
 
Of Course you Need a good LNB. I think in your Region you Need a 1,5 m antenna. With no guarantee. You know the Troubles with BBC-Satback? You have the right Receiver?
 
Information from the first hand..In Slovenia 100-110 cm is enough. With 120 cm I have almost 11.5 db.
 

Attachments

  • 275W_BBC.webp
    275W_BBC.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 70
Rather then highjack the main thread on this subject I just need to ask a simple question about this service

If you put Phantom Patch on Technomate reciever are the BISS keys loaded or do I still need to enter them manually

Cheers

Mod.Note The sentiment is appreciated, but as your query is directly relevant we'd prefer Topics not to proliferate
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you need to load them manually.
 
I think it got asked at some point on here what regional news is carried on BBC ONE (England SD) and ITV HD on this satellite feed.

I've investigated that this lunchtime -

BBC ONE is the actual network feed with no regional opt-out - when the regional BBC One versions would have their regional news, this version carries on showing the BBC News channel, until the national weather cuts in (which was mid-sentence during the signed news this afternoon at 1:30ish).

ITV HD is London. I think it used to be Central (according to KingOfSat anyway) but it was definitely carrying London at 1:55 today.
 
27.5w working fine on Tm5402 and 60cm triax in hull.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top