uk bbc channels normally on 28.2 on intelsat 907 27.5w ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been doing a bit of Googling and have found a reference to Cbeebies being broadcast on Intelsat 905 11518 V 7000 24.5°W (in BISS). The information is dated 12/02/2014. No mention of any other UK channels. Could this be the start of something new? Anyone know anything about this? Flysat does not mention it on http://flysat.com/is905.php .

BBC 6 Music Concert is on 11.043 H 7199 , 24.5W now.Also 11.052 H 7199 Cheers
 
Last edited:
332.5E is just a convention: It's the same as 27.5W.

No idea about the Map >> never use Lyngsat.
 
Feed on 24.5W Golf Tshwane open 2014. 10997 H 7199 3/4 8PSK. Signal weak.
 

Attachments

  • Sprinter.webp
    Sprinter.webp
    28 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
It seems that finally people have learnt the lesson,or maybe it's just the threat of tandberg
 
It seems that finally people have learnt the lesson,or maybe it's just the threat of tandberg
There is a leak. I have asked the person responsible to plug it.
 
Did you phone the 'leakline'? :)
A gentle post in the offending forum resulted in a nice edit out of the offending hex.
 
how naive are you?:-Axechase
 
If they have been posted publicly its far far too late now :D
 
If they have been posted publicly its far far too late now :D
I am saying nowt. Let's just say, unless you already know the key to Google it then you are unlikely to find it.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk
 
When I saw Olga today she advised me there are now 15 fta channels on 27.5 and then e-mailed the updated software for the GI HD mini to receive them. Will try over the weekend to see what I can receive.
 
PS can anyone advise rough elevation from mid - south spain and lnb skew?
 
PS can anyone advise rough elevation from mid - south spain and lnb skew?

From memory it's about 35 degrees and the LNB skew is in the opposite direction to that you would have on a dish pointing at 28.2, by about the same amount. Not very technically accurate I know, but it worked...
 
PS can anyone advise rough elevation from mid - south spain and lnb skew?
Azimuth is 217 deg(mag),lnb skew is 28 deg anti-clockwise(from behind the lnb) and elevation is 41.5 degs from Malaga.Cheers
 
When I saw Olga today she advised me there are now 15 fta channels on 27.5 and then e-mailed the updated software for the GI HD mini to receive them. Will try over the weekend to see what I can receive.
FTA? The bbc channels are usually encrypted there
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top