uk bbc channels normally on 28.2 on intelsat 907 27.5w ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had to change codes before the World Cup because England is predicted to go out quite early :)
 
They could even change codes now,considering how England's world cup campaign went:)
 
Helped by Blindfaith's posts earlier in this thread I've finally managed to get these freeview channels working on a TBS 5922 + DVB Dream (TBS OEM version) + vplug combination. It's taken me hours to get there, but I'm very happy to be able to use this to watch Freeview channels on caravan trips down into the null areas of Spain. I have a portable upside-down mounted 1.10 m dish so that should be sufficient in the north at any rate.) One last hurdle to overcome is finding a AAC codec that works with DVB Dream (it's particularly difficult to find the right combination of codecs for this program). Mainconcept does one that works but I have the demo version and the sound cuts out after 30 seconds.
 
What size dish would be required to see this satellite in the UK?
Is it worth it, do the backup feeds have a lot better bitrate than 28.2e?
 
52dBW over most of the UK so a 60cm dish should be plenty.
 
What size dish would be required to see this satellite in the UK?
Is it worth it, do the backup feeds have a lot better bitrate than 28.2e?
The sd channels are as bad as those on 28.2,especially watching on a led tv
 
Usually there was a code change at the end of July,but they didn't this time
 
You should be worried now:D

Yeah, no point updating the codes now when they are switching to PowerVu next month. :eek:




(Just kidding, I know nothing! Honest :-lol)
 
IIRC they changed them in February and June, so October should be next change, provided they stay with BISS and keep to the current schedule. :)
 
I've managed to watch all channels using a combination of DVBDream and Vplug.
But it would be great if there's a way to get it working using DVBViewer, because I use this Software on my HTPC and I don't like the DVBDream GUI, and also want to use the comfortable Recording Service including Liverstreaming of DVBViewer.

But if I want to descramble and insert the DCW keys to vplug, nothing happens. It just says "Constant DCW Key XXXXX" and afterwards that there is no PID.

I already read that it may not be possible to watch these channels using DVBViwer, but I also saw some screenshots with DVBViewer. I think it also has been mentioned in this thread, that it works using an undefined plugin.

Thanks for any help.
 
It's possible :)
 

Attachments

  • Snap222.webp
    Snap222.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 110
Can you send me your channel configuration? Perhaps I made a mistake here, although it looks pretty much the same as in DVBDream.
 
Still no luck :(.

I saw that your channellist is missing all video/audio ids, is this correct?
 

Attachments

  • vplug.webp
    vplug.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 85
yes, if vplug is working correctly, vplug will decrypt and enable the dvbviewer read to the PMT. Then the PIDs will be added automatically (check -> automatic channel data update).
 

Attachments

  • Snap223.webp
    Snap223.webp
    103.2 KB · Views: 85
This option has already been checked by default.

I've changed the channellist from you to my satellite settings (No DiseqC), resetted my vplug-configuration (incl. removing all keys and sides), tuned to BBC One, opened the Vplug-Monitor and used the option "Quick Constant DCW" and entered the key with 2 more Checksumbytes (16-digit Hex). But nothing happens.

Is this correct?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top