UK Sky TV in Espoo, Helsinki, Finland

icebreak

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
turku
Topper said:
All forums are populated by web crawlers sometimes as many as 500 at any one time belonging to all the top search engines. Posting your email address then opens up your mail box to millions of spam emails, the rule is in place to avoid the harvesting of any such email addresses.

The purpose of this forum is to help all members and having a private email exchange or a PM session does not benefit other people.

Well if you could be bothered to read some of the information posted here you would probably have no need of an installer as many thousands have already done so in the past. It would appear that as you wish to take the line of least resistance and do not wish to install your own you have tagged on to the wrong thread in the wrong section and should have created your own thread in the installer wanted section.;)

ok fair enough. i have actually read through the site quite alot but it has just only convinced me i need help with certain areas of the instalation. i have checked the installer wanted section and searched there for relevant information to my city but it came up with nothing. due to the fact i live in quite a small city and the fact the only listed instalation company here i could find went bust was just looking for a little help in finding someone. because of the size of the city i felt there was no reason to post in that section and went straight to a thread to the people with regional information and asked anything there. im aware it was probably not the correct thread but i wanted quick anwsers. very sorry if my frustration has caused offence. would it please be possible to ask fro special dispensation for use of pm?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
OK icebreak, PM enabled.:)

hungary2006

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DREAMBOX 7025+
My Location
Suomi
Moi,
I'm living in Helsinki as well. It is little bit difficult of mounting satellite dish in that area. Particularly, if it is student apartment, my advice is that check where you want to live before deciding on the size of the dish.

Rem: Charges are huge in Finland compare to UK.

dan1974

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky+ box 105cm lemon dish, inverto silver tech lnb
My Location
south west finland
Hello icebreak, how did it go are you up and running

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup