Ultracam

B

BOEBOE

Hi,

Didn't find any info on this subject...
I've read that you need a UCAS programmer to program the Ultracam... Normally you just need a loader vard connected to your comport, what is the need of a UCAS then? Also I've read that upgrading with a Funcard will be possible....

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The Ultra comes with its own programmer and yes a funcard may be possible in the future, but this is only speculation.

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No, not at the moment, but why would you want to, it comes with its own programmer.

S

Salih15

My Location
London
stick to dragon or mr m8...allways trust your admin and/or moderator...not to speculation.
rgds.

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Got both, Nahary1997, prefer the Ultra at the moment, but there are some updates in line for the Dragon which may give it the advantage. Flip a coin, may be the best solution. :D