Unkown Cam

Rabba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SR-X200CI PLUS
Hello there,
i have StarSat SR-X200CI plus reciever, and i have a cam that has no info on it, but it opens free-x TV , Free-x TV2 and Xdream,

How can i know what it is? and how can i update it, because i have a problem with it, every while the 3 mentioned channels stop, i have to shut the reciever and then switch it on to re-open.

by the way, when it is inserted, Multivision doesn't open

mumtazrizvi

Reaction score
My Location
Pakistan
Rabba said:
Hello there,
i have StarSat SR-X200CI plus reciever, and i have a cam that has no info on it, but it opens free-x TV , Free-x TV2 and Xdream,

How can i know what it is? and how can i update it, because i have a problem with it, every while the 3 mentioned channels stop, i have to shut the reciever and then switch it on to re-open.

by the way, when it is inserted, Multivision doesn't open

Hi Dear Mate (I don't want to write "Rabba") because I know what is the
mean of it)!

Good Evening

You have to upgrade your Receiver, if you wish to watch the TPS.
They have their website supporting "Starsat" users. The cam you
are using is a X-Cam (Premium).

Regards

Mumtaz Rizvi :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
@ Rabba, The X-Cam can open those three channels with the correct update, perhaps it is one of those, what does it say in the CAM menu?

@ mumtazrizvi, remember that this is an international forum and words in common usage can have quite diverse meanings in different languages, for instance:- http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rabba&defid=230887

Rabba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SR-X200CI PLUS
Thank you mumtazrizvi and rolfw, i highly appreciate your help.

To mumtazrizvi: Can you give me the site please, and i hope its not in french :)
To rolfw: It says orion 2.010 p

To Both of you mate: Can you please add a subject and call it: Upgrading Cams For Dummies, such as me. :)

Again, thank you both for your help.