• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Upc

jimmyireland35

Regular Member
Messages
160
Likes
0
#1
I have a card that I used to be able to programme and use with my conax cam to watch 1 West......up to the last change that is........

I also have a pheonix programmer

I have been told that I can use this card also to open UPC.........


I have downlaoded files and programmed the card using the appropriate software and the card seems to programme ok......i get the messagr transfer of files completed........

I put the card into the conax cam.......but cannot open any UPC channels.......


Can any one help please


jimmyireland
 

john_graydon

Specialist Contributor
Messages
2,219
Likes
3
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
#2
Dont see these ch listed on 1w, what is the freq for them.
 

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
45,388
Likes
8,113
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
#4
The majority of them are cryptoworks encrypted. The only ones with a conax component are the music channels on 11739 SR 27500 FEC 3/4
 

jimmyireland35

Regular Member
Messages
160
Likes
0
#5
Thanks for that ...............I have tried the card in the dragon cam also but unfortunately NO JOY


jimmyireland
















Analoguesat said:
The majority of them are cryptoworks encrypted. The only ones with a conax component are the music channels on 11739 SR 27500 FEC 3/4
 
Messages
5
Likes
0
#6
jimmyireland35 said:
Thanks for that ...............I have tried the card in the dragon cam also but unfortunately NO JOY


jimmyireland
Sounds like you have a VR3 card is that right??? you will need the Cam files as well to get your card to work in the Dragon Cam. Digiturk is now out for that card as well.
 
Messages
3
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
PremiumX, 80HDD, 100cm, Digipower SG2100A
My Location
CZ
#7
As far as I know UPC should run on Penta cards and now newly on Opos cards.
But it should not be too long, because subscribers are getting new card and unoficial receiverement shout be cut.
 

tallguy74

Regular Member
Messages
17
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
db7020
3 LNB (ast1/ast2/hotb)
c+ NL
SDT Davinci
My Location
nl
#8
amigo23 said:
As far as I know UPC should run on Penta cards and now newly on Opos cards.
But it should not be too long, because subscribers are getting new card and unoficial receiverement shout be cut.
Yes, and i think those cards are pretty expensive for that.
Probably not too long before they die again.