upgrading embedded Matrix via RS232

S

souhayl1

Member
Messages
33
Likes
0
#1
hi guys
i found in some sites (funfiles and key_sat )a program called matrix dn v1.11 and they said that it can upgrade embedded matrix cam using a serial (RS232).
have somone already tested it and can i use it to upgrade my embedded MR in my echostar 2200 from MR1.17 to MR1.166 ?
please help
thanks in advance.
 
M

mumtazrizvi

Regular Member
Messages
87
Likes
0
My Location
Pakistan
#2
Hi Dear souhayl1

Good Afternoon

I hav'nt tried the dn v1.11 because I did not know
about it, but I had tried many times using the UCAS
Loader to upgrade my Embeded Matrix 1.10 unfortu-
nately I could not get success.

Regards

Mumtaz Rizvi :)
 
S

saturnorbit

Regular Member
Messages
20
Likes
0
#3
mumtazrizvi said:
Hi Dear souhayl1

Good Afternoon

I hav'nt tried the dn v1.11 because I did not know
about it, but I had tried many times using the UCAS
Loader to upgrade my Embeded Matrix 1.10 unfortu-
nately I could not get success.

Regards

Mumtaz Rizvi :)
way to go!!!!!!
does it work?
where can i find?
 
P

pechmerga

Regular Member
Messages
16
Likes
0
#4
What's an embedded Matrix cam? I want to know about.
Thanks
Pechmerga
 
S

saturnorbit

Regular Member
Messages
20
Likes
0
#5
A built in cam.



not working with manhattan embeddeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
J

jean de nevers

Member
Messages
6
Likes
0
#6
souhayl1 said:
hi guys
i found in some sites (funfiles and key_sat )a program called matrix dn v1.11 and they said that it can upgrade embedded matrix cam using a serial (RS232).
have somone already tested it and can i use it to upgrade my embedded MR in my echostar 2200 from MR1.17 to MR1.166 ?
please help
thanks in advance.


did you try it? i have the same problem,tell me what you did
 
jakenl

jakenl

Regular Member
Messages
74
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Manhattan Starlight 5900+PVR-80GB,Topfield TF5000CI,Skystar2,110cm dish, Invacom 0,3dB, Moteck SG2100A,range: 75East-61West,AMD Sempron 2600+, Windows XP Pro.
My Location
The Netherlands
#7
I've tried....no way!

No contact with receiver!
 
J

jean de nevers

Member
Messages
6
Likes
0
#8
ok
and do you think it would work with matrix embedded in echostar 2110?
 
jakenl

jakenl

Regular Member
Messages
74
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Manhattan Starlight 5900+PVR-80GB,Topfield TF5000CI,Skystar2,110cm dish, Invacom 0,3dB, Moteck SG2100A,range: 75East-61West,AMD Sempron 2600+, Windows XP Pro.
My Location
The Netherlands
#9
Don't know. I don't own such a receiver.
As far as I know, the only way to access a cam is by Magic Programmer, by Cas2 interface or by Pcmcia-slot in a laptop.
 
F

ficfroc

Member
Messages
1
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Manhattan starlight 6900
with ucas
#10
Hi I would like to try it too , could you give me a link to download it
 
sami_bani

sami_bani

Regular Member
Messages
22
Likes
0
My Location
TUNISIA
#12
and what about the "TRIOPLE CAM PROGRAMMER " is it a good product ?
 
F

fantazma

Member
Messages
7
Likes
0
#13
hi
if your rs 232 serial cable dosent send the information see the pin because some reciver have 2 with 2 , 3with 3 , 5 with 5 and some have 2 with 3 3with 2 5with5
for mor informatinon google .com rs 232
 
john_graydon

john_graydon

Regular Member
Messages
2,219
Likes
3
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
#14
jakenl said:
Don't know. I don't own such a receiver.
As far as I know, the only way to access a cam is by Magic Programmer, by Cas2 interface or by Pcmcia-slot in a laptop.

Think the way to go it to programme it with magic cam board with magicload.
 
sami_bani

sami_bani

Regular Member
Messages
22
Likes
0
My Location
TUNISIA
#15
MatrixDN works with FORTEC STAR ONE WORLD


if some one find another prog like MatrixDN (working ) , he can send it to me
 
Top