Upgrading to Technomate TM-1500 CI+

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
The card reader slot is a "magic slot" which should take most cards. :-thumbup

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
the_wizzz said:
no cos the 1000 series software is the same

I know that the software is the same, but the patches are different.

:-hny

xlaser

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m Fixed Dish Technomate 1500CI receiver.
My Location
UK
The Technomate 1500CI+ arrived yesterday. Its all up and running, patch included. I'm really pleased with the results. On the hypercritical side, setting up the favourites lists for the first time user is not easy. The manual is weak in this area as well as lacking any info on the CAM capabilities and usage. Simple instructions on which way up the card goes is totally absent.
In conclusion: 'Technomate; you have a very good product, but the manual needs a re-write'.

the_wizzz

Slightly biased Technomate Seller
Reaction score
check out the latest patch for tequilla!

congrats on joining the technomate club!! :)

the card thing is not a big deal...if it doesn't work one way...it will work the other...and cam talk is illegal

rleone

Reaction score
Hi,
I have today got my 1500CI, and I don't belive it so easy and setup the unit,and it scan the channels very fast, a big thanks to the_wizzz for the info.
Richard