• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Urgent Help for sky

My Satellite Setup
sKY
My Location
London
I urgently need a dish antenna and digital receiver (sceond hand ) to view free channels on Astra 2A/2B/2D & Eurobird 1 at 28.2°E
in Northhampton, UK.

Please help me . Its very urgent please.

My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
If "urgency" and quick setup is important, then Maplin are currently selling satellite kits for free-to-air only channels, includes receiver and dish/lnb, just go into one of their shops and buy one!

Not the best receiver around, nor at the the lowest price, but very easily available. See:

www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=43113&doy=20m11D .

My Satellite Setup
sKY
My Location
London
Thanks everyone.

Can anyone tell me the cable networks in Northampton except sky network?

what is total cost of installation of cable in my house in Kattering road and its monthly rent?

Please give me the address of these cable networks which are cheap in Northampton in my Private message if possible.

Thanks to all once again

Regards

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
David William said:
Thanks everyone.
Can anyone tell me the cable networks in Northampton except sky network?
what is total cost of installation of cable in my house in Kattering road and its monthly rent?
Please give me the address of these cable networks which are cheap in Northampton in my Private message if possible.
Thanks to all once again
Regards
Would you not be better asking that question on a cable forum? as this is a satellite tv forum :-doh! :-bash