using dreamup

Striker10

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
top of flats, london
hi gameboy,

when i use dreamup i clicked on erase (a few times to be sure) then flased version 1.05. This time it loaded into timezone setup and on the lcd is the horizontal volume box and the timer above but again it's not responding to the remote. It only seems to go off when I try using the erase image and then load an image. I've followed the manual and my cablles apprear to be correct, ethertnet and null modem 9-9 pin type D. Nothing different happens when i take the power out.any more ideas guys? by the way i just got the light back, took ofo the front gentley and magically came on i'd assume could be a bad connection but the remotes still not responding. now doesn't come on again. must be a bad connection??

gameboy said:
Remove all the leads SCART etc except the power supply and remove the HDD and any cable you have added.

If the bootloader is damaged the box will have to be returned as it is under warranty. I am told you wouldn't get the startup screen if it was damaged so here's hoping that it's not.

Remove the power supply and wait a minute. Reconnect the power supply and startup - what happens?

When you used DreamUp to load the image did you follow the instructions exactly as the manual? Did 'everything' happen exactly as the manual said?

I used a nine pin to nine pin cable and a crossover Ethernet cable attached