Using NewCAMD emulator for S*y on DM600?

nigelbb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM600
My Location
Cote d'Azur
I have recently got a DM600 & succesfully have it running using a variety of images (Gemini, Nabilo, SIF etc) selectable via Barry Allen so now have a reasonable handle on the care & feeding of a Dreambox. Many thanks to this forum for the Dreambox Idiot's Guide which was a great help. I can use my subscription S*y card with various versions of CCcam except 2.0.11. I can also use it with Gbox 2.5.

Unfortunately I cannot get it working with Newcamd which I would like to use for local CS with DVB software running on a PC with DVB-S tuners. I have tried editing the configuration files without success. One of my problems is deciding which card slot numbering DM600 uses. Obviously choosing between two slots is possible on other models like the DM7020 but is the single card slot of the DM600 seen as 0 or 1? Logically one would assume that it is 0 as there is only one but CCcam Info sees the card in the second slot.

Does anyone have Newcamd working on the DM600 with a S*y card? If so could you please share your config files?