Via Acess 2.5 and 2.6 and Ex Yugoslav channels

J

janeku

Member
Messages
3
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
None, but planning to buy
My Location
Macedonia
#1
I've noticed that Via 2.5 and 2.6 are hacked (or am I worng). If they are, why HRT 1,2 and PLUS cannot be viewed withot the roginal card.
Or maybe I'm wrong that they are coded with Via 2.5 or 2.6 ?
Any experience or similar. How to watch these channels
 
B

Burnham Beech

Specialist Contributor
Messages
1,016
Likes
41
#2
The via2 algorithm is known, but only a few of the op keys.

HRT via2 keys have never been released in public.
 
Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
46,028
Likes
8,550
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
#3
janeku said:
I've noticed that Via 2.5 and 2.6 are hacked (or am I worng). If they are, why HRT 1,2 and PLUS cannot be viewed withot the roginal card.
Or maybe I'm wrong that they are coded with Via 2.5 or 2.6 ?
Any experience or similar. How to watch these channels
Pay for them :-rofl2
 
J

janeku

Member
Messages
3
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
None, but planning to buy
My Location
Macedonia
#4
Burnham Beech said:
The via2 algorithm is known, but only a few of the op keys.

HRT via2 keys have never been released in public.
So, as a conclusion all the channels with via 2.5 and 2.6 couldn't be hacked ?
Anyone working on this problem or ... ?
Does this mean that if there are a lot of interesting channels coded with via 2.5 and 2.6, someone will try to hack them, or what ? I do not understand the policy of what to be hacked and what shouldn't :(
 
H

hank007

Regular Member
Messages
89
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Nokia mediamaster 9800 S
My Location
Sweden
#5
hmm i dont think nither via 2.5 or 2.6 is hacked at all
 
Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
46,028
Likes
8,550
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
#6
janeku said:
So, as a conclusion all the channels with via 2.5 and 2.6 couldn't be hacked ?
Anyone working on this problem or ... ?
Does this mean that if there are a lot of interesting channels coded with via 2.5 and 2.6, someone will try to hack them, or what ? I do not understand the policy of what to be hacked and what shouldn't :(
You can guarantee the backroom boys are working on breaking viaccess. Its not a policy of what should and shouldnt be hacked. Modern encryptions are hundreds of times more secure than the old ones, and take much more computing effort to open.

Several of the recent successes have been down to internal leaks from withing the encryption industries, and not genuine breakthroughs.
 
Top