VIA2 on Dreambox - Radegast? CamD3?

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Messages
5,145
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
#1
Come on then people, NEbody got a killer VIA2 emu sorted?

Haven't tried Radegast yet, but can't get CamD3 working even though I've supposedly installed the right binaries. The TP$ key is def. OK as I lifted it from a working S*ftCAM file.

Don't want to watch the game tomorrow on the PC, but I will if I have to...

Oh, and by the way, although the gold card fix supposedly works in the card reader slot, don't forget the warning that was given on dreambox.net.au re. excessive heat generation knackering the Dreambox... - be smart - stick it in a CAM!
 
john_graydon

john_graydon

Regular Member
Messages
2,219
Likes
3
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
#2
BGonaSTICK said:
Come on then people, NEbody got a killer VIA2 emu sorted?

Haven't tried Radegast yet, but can't get CamD3 working even though I've supposedly installed the right binaries. The TP$ key is def. OK as I lifted it from a working S*ftCAM file.

Don't want to watch the game tomorrow on the PC, but I will if I have to...

Oh, and by the way, although the gold card fix supposedly works in the card reader slot, don't forget the warning that was given on dreambox.net.au re. excessive heat generation knackering the Dreambox... - be smart - stick it in a CAM!

Tried scam,camd3,radegast,newcamd, with latest spartans not a blimp
 
N

nezbit

Regular Member
Messages
64
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
DM5620-S Gemini 3.10, 80cm Dish on Moteck SG2100A, MRev2.25, Sky+, Sagem dBox2, DM500c Neutrino dPlus V2.01
My Location
Manchester
#3
Watching TPS now on camd3.722 on Gemini 1.0.4 downloaded using internet update, works a treat. Available for download on IHAD now.
 
john_graydon

john_graydon

Regular Member
Messages
2,219
Likes
3
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
#4
nezbit said:
Watching TPS now on camd3.722 on Gemini 1.0.4 downloaded using internet update, works a treat. Available for download on IHAD now.
Wouldnt work for me, Got it going with newcamd with camd keys via gemeni manager. Sport tv on 30w perfecto. Roll on tomorrow and Stick you wont need the glasses, you can watch on widescreen now.
 
N

nezbit

Regular Member
Messages
64
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
DM5620-S Gemini 3.10, 80cm Dish on Moteck SG2100A, MRev2.25, Sky+, Sagem dBox2, DM500c Neutrino dPlus V2.01
My Location
Manchester
#5
Doesn't surprise me. I've only had my 5620 5 days and have erased everything and started from scratch more times than I care to remember. It seems to me that with all the available images/emus/keys its so easy to bugger everything up with a stray file left here and there. In short I'm loving every minute.
 
john_graydon

john_graydon

Regular Member
Messages
2,219
Likes
3
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
#6
nezbit said:
Doesn't surprise me. I've only had my 5620 5 days and have erased everything and started from scratch more times than I care to remember. It seems to me that with all the available images/emus/keys its so easy to bugger everything up with a stray file left here and there. In short I'm loving every minute.
Great isnt it...espeially if there is a key change at 12.45pm tomorrow.
 
BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Messages
5,145
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
#7
Can anyone confirm working in VIA2? - NewcamD CAN'T do it. There is no provision for 16 byte VIA2 keys.

Camd3 is supposed to do it, but not working here.

V3.722 with correct keys not working on 7000/Gemini 105.
 
N

nezbit

Regular Member
Messages
64
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
DM5620-S Gemini 3.10, 80cm Dish on Moteck SG2100A, MRev2.25, Sky+, Sagem dBox2, DM500c Neutrino dPlus V2.01
My Location
Manchester
#8
hey John, quick touch wood! Don't even joke. Ha ha.
 
M

MacAddict

Regular Member
Messages
49
Likes
0
#9
BGonaSTICK said:
Can anyone confirm working in VIA2? - NewcamD CAN'T do it. There is no provision for 16 byte VIA2 keys.

Camd3 is supposed to do it, but not working here.

V3.722 with correct keys not working on 7000/Gemini 105.
I got that working on via 2.4 with Gemni 1.07.
 
wafer

wafer

Member
Messages
1
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
DM7000S + 160GB
Humax VACI-5350 + MM 1.02
Triax TD-88 with 4 LNBs, 1w/5e/13e/19e
#10
BGonaSTICK said:
Can anyone confirm working in VIA2? - NewcamD CAN'T do it. There is no provision for 16 byte VIA2 keys.

Camd3 is supposed to do it, but not working here.

V3.722 with correct keys not working on 7000/Gemini 105.
Mgcamd working fine here :)

/Wafer
 
BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Messages
5,145
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
#12
Yep, I traced it to a problem with Gemini 105, even though it's suppoed to work.

All good now on Gemini 107 and DaVinci Tertia.
 
T_G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Messages
6,651
Likes
215
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
#13
Can you tell me a channel that you couldn't watch before but now is working? Want to check it on my DB
 
costasd3

costasd3

Dreambox Emu Tamer
Messages
52
Likes
0
#14
Did you try the new newcamd 6.0 ?

Works great for tps but its a little slow on zapping. Also Spice Platinum is now part of the tps so it opens too!!!

p.s. place the keys to var/tuxbox/scce instead of var/scce
 
BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Messages
5,145
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
#15
T_G said:
Can you tell me a channel that you couldn't watch before but now is working? Want to check it on my DB
The ART package in Via2 on 13E. Not the sport channels (1,2,3,4 Int) yet unfortunately... :(

Also works on the TPS channels in addition to TPSCrypt, so you have two chances of watching the same footy channels... :)
 
BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Messages
5,145
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
#16
costasd3 said:
Did you try the new newcamd 6.0 ?
Not yet. Does it do Via2?

costasd3 said:
Spice Platinum is now part of the tps so it opens too!!!
Yes, that works on any TPSCrypt-capable emu :)

costasd3 said:
p.s. place the keys to var/tuxbox/scce instead of var/scce
Wonder why they did that?!?!?! :confused
 
T_G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Messages
6,651
Likes
215
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
#17
I tried to install the newcamd 6 into my box but it does not work. Grrrrrr I hate those fu**** cams, it just does not work! Not sure where to put what. In the IHAD site there was a thing where you had to "add a link to somewhere", what is this link?? Why????
I think I need to wait util an automatic cam update becomes available....
 
costasd3

costasd3

Dreambox Emu Tamer
Messages
52
Likes
0
#18
T_G said:
I tried to install the newcamd 6 into my box but it does not work. Grrrrrr I hate those fu**** cams, it just does not work! Not sure where to put what. In the IHAD site there was a thing where you had to "add a link to somewhere", what is this link?? Why????
I think I need to wait util an automatic cam update becomes available....
What image do you have?
 
john_graydon

john_graydon

Regular Member
Messages
2,219
Likes
3
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
#19
T_G said:
I tried to install the newcamd 6 into my box but it does not work. Grrrrrr I hate those fu**** cams, it just does not work! Not sure where to put what. In the IHAD site there was a thing where you had to "add a link to somewhere", what is this link?? Why????
I think I need to wait util an automatic cam update becomes available....
@T_G Just change over cams to camd3, Everything there with latest spartans. Or latest camd3 keys via gemeni manager. If you have the gemeni image installed. Didnt upgrade yet to newcamd 6, as dont want to **** up especially @5.15. Mvs,tps,spice,polsat,tv cabo,En Pr league,Art, all there.
 
T_G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Messages
6,651
Likes
215
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
#20
ok, will try that for this afternoons game, and worry about the rest later. Thanks !
 
Top