Viaccess 1 card read/write?

B

bg321

Hi, I'm new here.

I'm thinking to watch ETTV America Channel w/ my Viaccess 1 card (pay service w/ TISTV). Both are on Telstar 5 sat.

How can I read my Viaccess 1 Card? What kind of HW & SW do I need? and where can I get it? Do I also need special Decryption script for this channel? if yes, where could I possibly get it.

Hope someone can answer my questions. Thx.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you are on the North American continent, you should be able to watch the channels with any receiver, as the channels appear to be in the clear.

Frequency: 12115
Polarisation: Vertical
Symbol Rate: 22425
FEC: 3/4

B

bg321

Hi rolfw, thx for the reply.

I did try the address before, only two channels were visible, while others were scrambled. What I meant was the way to see all the unlock channels with a special script/SW/HW? Will 6 in one or Cam read Viaccess card?

Thx for the help?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just had a look at www.satcodx.com and it would appear that they had been free to air, but are now encrypted in Viaccess. You will probably have to go to one of the US based sites for the files, but if you have a look in the Cards and Programmers section, you could probably make do with something like an Elvis programmer and a couple of gold cards.