viaccess 2.5 - TIN

mackis5

I decided to get a legal subscription
on one channel. The question is now if I need to buy a viaccess cam or magic/dragon cam?
Maybe its possible to emulate the viacam in the card slot on the right side, or using my original conax cam and stick the new card into that? I have a Dreambox 5620s.

Please advice.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Well, not sure but may be worth trying out with the different EMU'S before buying other stuff. I suppose as you already got the dreambox you haven't got much to loose...

mackis5

T_G said:
Well, not sure but may be worth trying out with the different EMU'S before buying other stuff. I suppose as you already got the dreambox you haven't got much to loose...
Thanks, I will let the forum know. Will get the card in the end of next week and I can give it back without any commitments if it doesn't work.
I also have a Nokia 9802s with a build in Viaccess in one slot, so I guess I can use the LNB out from the Dreambox and connect the Nokia there.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
OK, let us know what happens. if the guys here can't solve the problem it might be worth looking in one or two German dreambox sites, they have done a lot of work with Premiere cards, maybe they got an idea which cam to use.

mackis5

WOW, Camd 3.709, with some additional configurations is working like a dream.
I started slot 1 and AU G and AU U are checked. If I had AU S checked the picture froze after 10 seconds.
I tried other softcams, but they failed (so far I tried newcamd).
So Viaccess 2.5 is working with an original card and Camd3 softcam, on Gemeni Gemini_104_56x0_18032005.img

Update: SCAM 2.5C is also working

boot_sectorz

My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
Goody! now we wait for hacking from someone. Good thing it worked for you.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
You see? old you so!!