viaccess gold card help please

yakoubi

hi,
please any one can help me how to programe a via cold card with a vx multi
because in the via code there is a hex file & bin file, so how can I inter the bin file
Thank you

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You should normally have two hex files, one for the pic and one for the Eeprom. If you go to www.duwgati.com there is a step by step tutorial on most programming software.

yakoubi

hi rolfw
Thank you for this information, but there is a code in philsfiles for viaccess cold card with only one hex.
for programing with two hex is ok , but my only problem is there is only one hex wish is the pic but other is bin not a hex.
please help me.

My Location
UK
:)
yakoubi said:
hi,
please any one can help me how to programe a via cold card with a vx multi
because in the via code there is a hex file & bin file, so how can I inter the bin file
Thank you
I have gold card + Echostar 3600IPVA rec. + programmer. Just download the viaccess zip files - PIC & EEPROM zip from usual sources, and write the card. Thats all. Good luck

mk sammy

My Satellite Setup
SAMMY 9500 VIA2
My Location
Cyprus
I have the same problem.
I loaded PIC and EEPROM file from a zip i received. But still my DSR says check the card.
Please help me out