• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Viaccess Keys

nobbly

My Location
Not in UK
Knobody seems to talk about Viaccess Keys. Why?
Do you know any interesting sites?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Perhaps because Viaccess is less used than, eg, Seca?
And I know that original Viaccess cards can be hacked (partially) but I have yet to see a working wafer. Most viaccess hobbyists use voyager.

And indeed the viaccess keys are found in the voyager key files. The devoy/naedfair & mirror sites listed in my posting of key-sites in this forum, hold voyager keys.

2old

i down loaded the maxplus october firmware... xxx channel still cant watch.. need to keep in the key?? for ST1 wat is ST1 keys?? pls help

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Via (TPS) is still alive and available with the good old goldcard.

I expect it will change soon although the French are always slow to undertake any new ideas as it will/may impose on their liberty!

Multivision is still good for late-night hardcore mature content and good movies throughout the day.
Add to this Premiership football live via TPS Star and Multivision8 it is of some surprise that we don't take a look at Viaccess more often.

Maybe we have become a bit too laidback with it.
:cool:
Is a change due I ask myself.
Tiggy

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Mod
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Tiggy said:
Via (TPS) is still alive and available with the good old goldcard.

I expect it will change soon although the French are always slow to undertake any new ideas as it will/may impose on their liberty!

Multivision is still good for late-night hardcore mature content and good movies throughout the day.
Add to this Premiership football live via TPS Star and Multivision8 it is of some surprise that we don't take a look at Viaccess more often.

Maybe we have become a bit too laidback with it.
:cool:
Is a change due I ask myself.
Tiggy
Yes now that TV 1000 and Ticket1 have gone....my fun6 still provides reasonable viewing (Footy and English films)