Viaccess2.5 for blue kiss express channel

ikuwara2000

Regular Member
Messages
68
Likes
0
#1
I have Matrix Reloaded CAm and TF3000CIPPRO receiver. But i still can't watch the bluekiss channel on Asiasat3. Please help!! www.bluekiss.tv
 
Messages
11
Likes
0
#2
ikuwara2000 said:
I have Matrix Reloaded CAm and TF3000CIPPRO receiver. But i still can't watch the bluekiss channel on Asiasat3. Please help!! www.bluekiss.tv
You need genuine viaccess red cam or joker/icescrypt cams will be compatable but don't know about Matrix (may be the card only needs activating to work with the Matrix) cheers:)
 

ikuwara2000

Regular Member
Messages
68
Likes
0
#3
Sand_Storm said:
You need genuine viaccess red cam or joker/icescrypt cams will be compatable but don't know about Matrix (may be the card only needs activating to work with the Matrix) cheers:)
Thank your for reply!! Why there is a lot of differences of all the CAm on the market?? All the CAm mentioned above have the viaccess but why only Matrix and Magic CAm can't watch bluekiss.tv????
 
Messages
11
Likes
0
#4
Ikuwara2000: That is right some work some not also depending on your receiver.

Most of all cams are made for unofficial cards so tend to work with them.

Where bluekiss is concerned needs signature from viaccess receiver/decoder or genuine red Cam to activate card but can also do with joker/icecrypt.

Haven't checked with any other.
Cheers:)
 
Messages
5
Likes
0
#6
guys,

i also would like to get a receiver n cam that is capable of receivibg the blue kiss channel at asiasat 3s. maybe you can help me to purchase cam or unit. thanks
 
Messages
1
Likes
0
#7
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if there is a receiver with embedded Viaccess2.5. I am looking for a receiver to get the Bluekiss channel on Asiasat3S. thanks.
 

ikuwara2000

Regular Member
Messages
68
Likes
0
#9
Bluekiss is on Viaccess2 and is not been hacked yet. So no key... You need to buy Bluekiss official card cost around USD$150 for one year subscription
 
Messages
18
Likes
0
#11
ikuwara2000 said:
Bluekiss is on Viaccess2 and is not been hacked yet. So no key... You need to buy Bluekiss official card cost around USD$150 for one year subscription
I live in Indonesia. Where I can buy that card in my country (not from web)?
 
Messages
10
Likes
0
My Location
pakistan
#16
hi guys,
i have viva vs9000ci receiver and i want to watch bluekiss on asiasat3s and tv xxl on express 6 can anyone tell me me which cam or card can i use i live in pakistan and how much it cost...plzzzzz
 

jimbo

Specialist Contributor
Messages
3,482
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
#18
khaled ziada

Keys cannot be posted on this site as it's against the rules.
There's a big difference between needing and wanting...this is a hobby after all.
 
Top