viacess

meridium

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
openbox fta-3000
My Location
lITHUANIA
hello guys
i'm doing my first steps in this field,so my questions might look strange.but please explain me somebody how to edit keys. i have delsat dsr 5500 gold with "cardless mode".when i choose "viacess" keys i don't see there any options as "remote".should i edit all of the given keys manually?or if i upgrade my software it happens automaticaly?
thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Have you had a look at the website

_http://www.mydelsat.com

Theres some info available on there. Be aware theres very little open on keys these days.

meridium

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
openbox fta-3000
My Location
lITHUANIA
it doesn not work.am i doing anything wrong?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
What are you trying to open for starters?

meridium

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
openbox fta-3000
My Location
lITHUANIA
i follow the instruction given in mydelsat for dsr5500 gold.i press "upgrade application".reply "error opening file" ,same as some other buttons.some buttons start "upgrading receiver",but after "receiver ugraded" i don't see any changes.one button,didn't notice exactly which,froze the receiver and it lost all settings. as i edit keys manually nothing works either

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Which channels are you trying to open - and we will tell you if its possible or if you are wasting your time..

meridium

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
openbox fta-3000
My Location
lITHUANIA
tried to open any with keys provided on sites just to check if it works at all.tried viasat,premiere,digitv.as i mentioned above it's my first close experience with digital receivers,looks as i'm missing something important.what's "remote"?i don't see any fields for this. now thinking about changing my receiver as every time it looses power all settings return to factory preset.takes ages then to find all satellites and channels.could you recommend any budget receiver?
thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You can forget Viasat and Premiere - if you want them you subscribe. Many sites and key bundles carry old keys and dont bother deleting them as they seem to think it makes their site more "important" somehow

Of course all it does is confuse folk.....

If you are looking for a new receiver then the Technomate range is mainly well regarded with plenty of hobby support (apart from the 4100 which was a bit of a dog and isnt supported well at all.)

meridium

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
openbox fta-3000
My Location
lITHUANIA
DELSAT showed some scrambled channels,but eventually it got stuck and after switching it off it did not switch on anymore.Do you think it's possible to reload it?I could not connect it to my pc via RS323. did not find any TECHNOMATE and bought a cheat SATTOPBOX F-3000FTA(I was told to look for soft for OPENBOX),looked as a clone of a FISCHER,but without slots.haven't found any soft for it yet.works not perfect too-for some reasons it doesn't want to operate dish to/from some satellites.do you have an idea what's wrong and where any soft for it might be?