VIVAX 505:CLONED from?

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
Hi! Cant find the mother of this CLONE that I own, called VIVAX 505. I wanted to upload keys through a LOADER for loading keys only (like DREAM LOADER is available for STARSAT). The website for VIVAX (deltasatuk.com)only gives a LOADER to upload the software BUT no separate loader for uploading keys. I wondered if I could discover where VIVAX got its GENETIC CODE, maybe that'll help!
Regards.
:confused

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Digital2 said:
I wondered if I could discover where VIVAX got its GENETIC CODE, maybe that'll help!

Lol I don't think you will find any DNA strands in there Digital2;)
Mrs Malaprop has been out and about I guess, I assume you meant generic:)

From what little I have read, a large number of these patches are based around the chipset used and if the chipsets are the same then only the header and footer need editing, using hex of course:cool:

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
Thanx for replying Topper, and NO I didn't put that GENETIC instead of GENERIC as a 'typing error'; I MEANT it, to get that LOL out of our pals here! I feel our forum is more enjoyable with a little 'giggle' every now and then, dont you agree? Thanks for your opinion though I'll keep lookin' till I can figure out a way.
Regards.:)