VIVAX 505:CLONED from?

Digital2

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
Hi! Cant find the mother of this CLONE that I own, called VIVAX 505. I wanted to upload keys through a LOADER for loading keys only (like DREAM LOADER is available for STARSAT). The website for VIVAX (deltasatuk.com)only gives a LOADER to upload the software BUT no separate loader for uploading keys. I wondered if I could discover where VIVAX got its GENETIC CODE, maybe that'll help!
Regards.
:confused

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Digital2 said:
I wondered if I could discover where VIVAX got its GENETIC CODE, maybe that'll help!
Lol I don't think you will find any DNA strands in there Digital2;)
Mrs Malaprop has been out and about I guess, I assume you meant generic:)

From what little I have read, a large number of these patches are based around the chipset used and if the chipsets are the same then only the header and footer need editing, using hex of course:cool:

Digital2

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
Thanx for replying Topper, and NO I didn't put that GENETIC instead of GENERIC as a 'typing error'; I MEANT it, to get that LOL out of our pals here! I feel our forum is more enjoyable with a little 'giggle' every now and then, dont you agree? Thanks for your opinion though I'll keep lookin' till I can figure out a way.
Regards.:)