VLC Player Plugin - crash when adding server

Dallas

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 800 HD
My Location
Sweden
Hi all!

I´m attempting to setup VLC streaming from my PC to my Dreambox.
I have a Dreambox 800 HD with Gemeni and Enigma 2.

I can install the VLC Player 2.5 without problems, but when I try to add a new server in the plugin settings, my Dreambox crashes with the message below.

Any ideas as to what might be wrong?

[IDLE] 22.9999709129 10 Trueaction -> SetupActions saveunknown action SetupActions/save! typo in keymap?action -> ColorActions greenTraceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 193, in processDelay self.current_dialog.doClose() File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 93, in doClose x() File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/VlcPlayer/VlcServerConfig.py", line 319, in __onClose self.server.addressType().deleteNotifier(self.switchAddressType) File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/VlcPlayer/VlcServerConfig.py", line 120, in deleteNotifier self.removeNotifier(notifier)AttributeError: 'ConfigSelectionExtended' object has no attribute 'removeNotifier'(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session instance at 0x1562058>>,()) failed)getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)resolve: resolve ${sysconfdir}/enigma2/settingsresolve: -> /etc/enigma2/settingsgetResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)resolve: resolve ${sysconfdir}/enigma2/settingsresolve: -> /etc/enigma2/settingsgetResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)resolve: resolve ${sysconfdir}/enigma2/settingsresolve: -> /etc/enigma2/settings

hacka247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD Clone
My Location
Uk
I have a simular problem.i have the DM800HD clone and get the green screen of death after i have setup server and then try and run server and it crashes.