vlc player sound error on pc

rhurbarb

Reaction score
My Location
uk
Hi when i send a ts file to my pc from my dreambox 7000s for some reason the audio has silent gaps in every one to two secs lasts a milli second each time,I have switched off all background running programs even switched my modem off ?any ideas anyone pls ...rhurbarb:confused

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Take it the ts files play OK on the DreamBox?

Do other files play OK using VLC?

I use a Mac and have another application called MPEG Streamclip to check the files with.

Can you get hold of another PC application to check the files?

Try playing with the Audio settings.

rhurbarb

Reaction score
My Location
uk
hi gameboy .ive checked my player with another application and its fine ,also the dreambox plays perfect to the tv.seems to lose it in the cable i guess .Im sorry to sound ignorant but what is mac? I have had my dm box for four months now and finally i seem to understand it but its been hard you know ,lost alot of hairs on my head and my gf is to chuffed about it ....i suppose youve been there to.still never mind ..thanks gameboy ...rhurbarb
gameboy said:
Take it the ts files play OK on the DreamBox?

Do other files play OK using VLC?

I use a Mac and have another application called MPEG Streamclip to check the files with.

Can you get hold of another PC application to check the files?

Try playing with the Audio settings.

rhurbarb

Reaction score
My Location
uk
i guess that another application is another pc mate .I will check that on my misses lappy thanks ..rhurbarb
rhurbarb said:
hi gameboy .ive checked my player with another application and its fine ,also the dreambox plays perfect to the tv.seems to lose it in the cable i guess .Im sorry to sound ignorant but what is mac? I have had my dm box for four months now and finally i seem to understand it but its been hard you know ,lost alot of hairs on my head and my gf is to chuffed about it ....i suppose youve been there to.still never mind ..thanks gameboy ...rhurbarb