• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

vplug k*y updater

My Satellite Setup
HTPC: AMD Athlon 4200+ X2 | Twinhan sat CI DVB-S | Nebula DVB-T | iMON rsc | HD70 | Kenwood DVT7000 | Tannoy EFX5.1 |

Moteck SG2100A | ISS 80cm
My Location
South Coast
I have put together a couple of things which make my life easier when it comes to obtaining the sort of files that are used for educational purposes, I use this with dvbdream in XP pro.

I am not a computer programmer by any stretch of the imagination, however I am quite please with what I have achieved so by virtue of the fact that it works the education is clearly paying off.

NOTE: you need WinRAR installed for this to work and you will need to allow access to the net if you are using a firewall.

INSTRUCTIONS:

extract this zip file on your desktop

open the install folder

double click install.bat

wait for the window to close (about 2 seconds)

thats it now you no longer need the zip file or install folder

on the desktop there should be a new link called k*ys

If you double click it the application downloads the k*ys as a rar file, then it extracts them from the rar file and creates a folder, moves the keys to the pip00 directory, deletes the rar file and the folder and upon exit it launches dvbdream.;)

With a little adaptation of the k*ys.bat file you could make it work with whatever dvb-s application you are using and aquire the files you want from wherever you want.

download from here
http://www.gromit4x4.f2s.com/install.zip

enjoy.

Gromit

My Satellite Setup
HTPC: AMD Athlon 4200+ X2 | Twinhan sat CI DVB-S | Nebula DVB-T | iMON rsc | HD70 | Kenwood DVT7000 | Tannoy EFX5.1 |

My Location
South Coast
And the same files modified for progdvb
_http://www.gromit4x4.f2s.com/prog install.zip

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
I didn't break the links but I guess I didn't need to remove a live link to a member's site..

My Satellite Setup

My Location
South Coast
All works fine here :)