VU+ DUO 4K SE : can this have two tuners in it? DVB-S2X + DVB-T2 - Does it have CI+ slot? Can it do Multistream?

daro2096

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No setup at present
My Location
Consett, Durham
There are several German sellers on eBay that sell the Vu+ Duo 4K SE receiver with various tuners and remote control options(either IR or BT).

However if you live in the UK be expected to pay Custom Fees charges on arrival. I bought two in recent months. Had to pay £100 and £78 in Customs Fees thanks to Brexit. (Before we left the EU there would have been no fees to pay other than German VAT)

sophie101

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
* Currently
1 x off set 60cm for 28.2e
1 x 60cm for 5w + 13e + 19.2e
Quad LNBs on each sent to different receivers in different flats.
My Location
belgium
There are several German sellers on eBay that sell the Vu+ Duo 4K SE receiver with various tuners and remote control options(either IR or BT).

However if you live in the UK be expected to pay Custom Fees charges on arrival. I bought two in recent months. Had to pay £100 and £78 in Customs Fees thanks to Brexit. (Before we left the EU there would have been no fees to pay other than German VAT)
Yeah it works the other way round when I order from the uk, which happens lots. Brexit could never deliver.