For Sale Vu+Solo 2+500gb Hard Drive with EDUP Wireless Bridge

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD Clone with 500gb HDD, Poundland Fan, 1.1m Triax Dish, Technomate TM2600, Inverto Black Ultra LNB, 60cm Sky Dish, Old Pace Sky Receiver, Custom Build PC From Ebay, Dual Core Intel Processor, 4gb RAM, Geforce 9600GT, 500GB HDD
My Location
Northern Ireland
Hi all,

I have decided to sell my Vu+Solo 2 receiver. The reason for selling this receiver is that I just haven't been able to have time to watch TV via the receiver, due to university/ commitments. I purchase the receiver for £319 (price slightly higher due to delivery charge to Northern Ireland), and the receiver was purchased around 2 months after its release, the hard drive was purchase later and that cost me £55. The box itself is in fantastic condition, and as a bonus I will add in an EDUP Wireless Bridge (which I purchased for £20), which even though it is not the best bridge in the world is advantageous if a direct ethernet connection is not practical. I am sad to say goodbye to this box as I have loved using it, but sadly I just haven't been able to use the box enough lately to warrant it beneficial to remain part of my collection.

I will be happy to flash the box with any image the potential buyer desires, and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Well enough of the introduction, below are the images of the receiver.

5nx8.jpg

8aqy.jpg

jfiy.jpg

5p62.jpg
mm1u.jpg

j77h.jpg

iinv.jpg

I will be happy to deliver to anywhere in the UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, and Scotland. I will send via Special Delivery or with an insured service if I have to use another courier besides ParcelForce.

I would be hoping to get around £325 for the box, and everything with it (that includes delivery), and I will only be accepting Paypal, of course I am negotiable, so post an offer. :)

Thanks for reading, and if you have any question feel free to post in this topic and I will reply asap.