Warning!!! Coship 2300 patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmw325

Reaction score
in my case "nothing" means that you can't do anything with the terminal. There is nothing special on its display ("boot" then "----" then "0000" and led blink Red/green) but on TV it's not the same story, you can just distinguish the menu and that's all (not enought to go through the menu).

I think that it is still possible to flash the terminal, I did it but with the same bloody soft cause I didn't find an another one that go through Err5 and err3

poilus

Reaction score
hello bmw325

it's important to notice that there 2 possible eprom size.

try to restore it with these firm's
for eprom 2 097 194 octets
http://www.astrovox.biz/data/DownloadData/rom%202300B%20for%20micro-x_030809.zip

or for for eprom 2 097 396 octets
http://www.astrovox.biz/data/DownloadData/software%20for%20Microx%20WMD%20-4000%20dt%2020.7.zip

for info the "topsat" firmware you use is for 2 097 396 octets eprom.
and the "boston nouvelle version" et "bigsat_8000..." are 2 097 396 octets eprom too !

there are many possibilities to explain flashing trouble.

1 - did the firmware functionnal on axil?

2 - perhaps have you not put a valid keyfile ?

when axil.es put his site on line, i hope that org firmware & tools will be
available

in your case it will be usefull to flash an original firm to make your receiver ok .
in http://elite.to/more4U ? why not
i'm waiting your news.

bmw325

Reaction score
Salut Poilus :-)

I try to flash it with your "rom 2300B for micro-x_030809.zip" -> Err.5 (as usuall when I try to fash it with a non 2 094 396 octets file)

yesterday I found "software for Microx WMD -4000 dt 20.7.zip" (in an other thread here), I try to flash my Axil with the two 2 094 396 files. The two flash is OK and give a therminal with :
Software : S02B-2.99RB38.02
Hardware : STS-MB.02B-SZLo

but as the "topsat_299B_B34.bin" the image on TV is too "distort" to do anything with it. As I said I thing those firmwares are functioning on Axil cause I can distinguish the menu and it "understand" command from the remote.

FYI when I flash it back with "topsat_299B_B34.bin" the hardware returns to "A"

what is strange is that I can't flash it with the file "Morocco-Earth_FTA&FTA+AU_S298B_B3401_040610_rom_S.bin" (Err3) (which is 2 094 396) !! (in first link from vvade) May be someone is able to compare those four files and understand what make the "morocco....." not good ?

Which file in http://elite.to/more4U is to try ?

see you

poilus

Reaction score
hi bmw
i've make test with ad600 too
flash with topsat 2.99 and as many guys, distort picture on screen
but it's possible to go in the system setting menu (not easy) but it's not the solution to
have a stable picture.
i've test pal g, ntsc-m, ... nothing make picture correct.
And this with topsat, and astrovox firm's.(only 2.097.396 Octets)

i've got the same result and conclusion as you

thx

VVADE

Reaction score
Good luck!!! new a firm should be awaited! I do not have a solution... I sought on all the fabric and there are only 4 firmwares of the good size: 2 compatible with "T-Boston" new version and 2 with the "Axil ", but alas not functional calculuses for the European models....

Il faut attendre un nouveau firm ! j'ai pas de solution... j'ai cherché sur toute la toile et il y a seulement 4 firmwares de la bonne taille : 2 compatibles avec le boston nouvelle version et 2 avec l'axil, mais hélas non fonctionnelles pour les démo européen....

si tu avances, tiens moi informé sur decodesat (edavv)

poilus said:
hi bmw
i've make test with ad600 too
flash with topsat 2.99 and as many guys, distort picture on screen
but it's possible to go in the system setting menu (not easy) but it's not the solution to
have a stable picture.
i've test pal g, ntsc-m, ... nothing make picture correct.
And this with topsat, and astrovox firm's.(only 2.097.396 Octets)

i've got the same result and conclusion as you

thx

poilus

Reaction score
i think the distortion comes from a bad osd video frequency.
we ( me and a friend) will try to make a channel search (as we can distinguich on screen)
and we will see if the video is correct, with a little luck, it's just the osd !

the problem is that in the firmware source, the output video frequency have not
the right value.

jzurd0

Reaction score
S_E_C_A_2 Download patch for Csohip 2300A in filescenter.

Working.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
What's the name of the "RIGHT" Coship file?

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
I'm having trouble recieving the HRT channels (vi*ccess 2.5)with the Coship.Anyone else who has this problem?

Cheers

yazidtati

Reaction score
bonjour voila jai accessbox et je cherche laoder et le firm pour le flacher mercipour votre aide

Cber

Reaction score
Sorry for my english..I come from belgium
Hello , I seek the one new firmware for this decoder, as well as a software which enables me to sort the channel.I have already tested ChannelEdit, but the transfert doesn't works when I want to update decoder (STB -- >PC OK PC -- >STB Nok). The version of the firmware that I search is that who would allow me to decode the se*a2 ir*eto2 I have downloaded all the possible firmware and unimaginable, but the receptor does not take nothing. I have the version:
version software: s02b-2.98r-b38.01 version hardware: sts-mb.02a-lil0 (whereas it is SZLO everywhere else.) A version that I could find on http://orort.forumactif.com/ftopic233.htm could not solve my problem: the decoder posts Err3 or Err5). Is this a clone of Coship2300? I do not more..Please HEEELP Meee!

Cber

Reaction score
Heuu, sorry, my receiver is a Golden-interstar BigSat dsr 8000...

bacher

Reaction score
Hello
sorry for my english (j'airais préférer parler en francais) i read from the begening of this posts and i found that my reciver has as a hard version : STS-M.02A-SZLo but the soft version differs from the version mentionned above in fact my soft version is : S02B-2.96R-B34.02 .
can you explain to me the difference between my version and the other , i think that my version do not support seca because when I enter the code for sky italia or digital + no thing happend but I can easely get TPs after the update of the key .

Thank you in advance for your help

jzurd0

Reaction score
Hey, Poilus and the other Axil users,have you got any news???

jzurd0

Reaction score
Bacher, go to www.intuxication.org/~mediaflash and search tboston 4500 nouvelle version.

For AXIL USERS:

Have you tried to cross the video cables after patching the Axil with the Smadisat or the Astrovox bin wich distorted the screen??.

bacher

Reaction score
Thank you jzurd0 for the link:) i downloaded the rar file which can not be opened by the powerarchiver version 6.00.5 a freeware version so i was obliged to download winrar 3.30 to get rid of the crc error with poweracrhiver.
I want to know what is the difference between the software version in my receiver and the one i downloaded and can this file do harm to my receiver? did the new version have a code edit like the other? and is it real that it can decode s*k* italie or te**lla from spain because the version i has allow me to insert a new identifier and the key which goes with but when i select a channel of the previously mentioned providers no thing happens but info
banner which is prompted regularly every 10 seconds it seems like the receiver recognized the provider "vpid and apid "are mentioned in the info banner but no picture somtimes i have only sound.
Thank you agen in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.