Listen Up Watch out for this, big scam I think

A

Archive4

Just received this on Skype to my account. I have done a quick Google translation for the Forum members, I hope a true Spanish speaking member may be able to advise better

[22:15:54] *** antes de que yo levanté a la posición de Gerente Simpson. La fecha de vencimiento para el depósito del contrato fue el 27 de septiembre de 2010. Lamentablemente el señor Husson fue la muerte en septiembre de 2009, un terremoto en Indonesia que dejó más de 1.200 personas, mientras que él estaba allí en un viaje de negocios. Desde el último trimestre de 2010 años hasta la fecha fue mi guía para encontrar los medios para lograrlo, como si se va a rodar sobre el depósito o retirada del monto del contrato. Cuando descubrí que esto sucede, he tratado de llegar a un procedimiento para mantener el Fondo y utilizar los ingresos para el negocio. Algunos cineastas están tratando de aprender de mí la información sobre esta cuenta y el propietario, pero me mantuvieron cerca, porque sé que si son conscientes de que el Sr. Husson tarde, que será el adecuado para usted. Por lo tanto, la búsqueda de su cooperación para presentar cómo beneficiarse del Fondo en el momento de su muerte, ya que tiene el mismo nombre para que mi oficina central del Banco tendrá que pagar dinero. Yo hice lo suficiente en el Banco y sólo necesito poner sus datos en una red de información en las computadoras del Banco y que su familia inmediata ti. Si está de acuerdo con esta sugerencia, tengo la intención de ahorrar un 50% de los fondos, mientras que el 50% será para mí. Por favor enviar su respuesta a mí inmediatamente a través de correo electrónico a continuación: Sr. Azar Makram Barclays Bank de Dubai por correo electrónico: makramazar15@gmail.com ***

Translation via Google

[22:15:54] *** before I got up to the position of Manager Simpson. The deadline for the deposit contract was on 27 September 2010. Unfortunately Mr. Husson was the death in September 2009, an earthquake in Indonesia that killed more than 1,200 people while he was there on a business trip . Since the last quarter of 2010 year to date was my guide to finding the means to achieve it, as if it will roll on the deposit or withdrawal of the contract amount. When I discovered that this happens, I have tried to reach a method of maintaining the Fund and use the proceeds to the business. Some filmmakers are trying to learn from me about this bill and the owner, but I stayed close, because I know if you are aware that Mr. Husson later, that will be right for you. Therefore, seeking their cooperation to introduce how to benefit from the Fund at the time of his death, as it has the same name to my head office of the Bank will pay money. I did enough in the bank and just need to put your data in an information network on the computers of the Bank and their immediate family you. If you agree with this suggestion, I have the intention to save 50% of the funds, while 50% will be for me. Please send your reply to me immediately by email then Mr Makram Azar Barclays Bank of Dubai Email: makramazar15@gmail.com ***

I have refused the Skype request, suggest you all do the same!

Tururu

Assembled with recycled parts
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm motorised dishes(98x90)+fixed+multiLNB+24Unicable.
Currently 56 satellites, 61°West to 57°East.

Octagon SF8008 4K Twin, VU+Duo², VU+Ultimo4K.
Recycled as the owner.
My Location
North of Madrid (28703 Spain) -3Km of IKEA (40.545847, -3.612012).:-)
v5t.gif

419 scams

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/419_scams

En Español.
Estafa nigeriana
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estafa_nigeriana

419 scams are a type of fraud and one of the most common types of confidence trick. The scam typically involves promising the victim a significant share of a large sum of money, which the fraudster requires a small up-front payment to obtain. If a victim makes the payment, the fraudster either invents a series of further fees for the victim, or simply disappears.

There are many variations on this type of scam, including advance fee fraud,[1] Fifo's Fraud, Spanish Prisoner scam, the black money scam and the Detroit-Buffalo scam. The scam has been used with fax and traditional mail, and is now used with the Internet.

Online versions of the scam originate primarily in the United States, the United Kingdom and Nigeria, with Ivory Coast, Togo, South Africa, the Netherlands, and Spain also having high incidences of such fraud. The number "419" refers to the section of the Nigerian Criminal Code dealing with fraud.

PS: Unfortunately with new technologies, they modernize scams/Por desgracia con las nuevas tecnologias, los timos se modernizan.
a4540.gif

A

Archive4

v5t.gif

419 scams

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/419_scams

En Español.
Estafa nigeriana
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estafa_nigeriana

419 scams are a type of fraud and one of the most common types of confidence trick. The scam typically involves promising the victim a significant share of a large sum of money, which the fraudster requires a small up-front payment to obtain. If a victim makes the payment, the fraudster either invents a series of further fees for the victim, or simply disappears.

There are many variations on this type of scam, including advance fee fraud,[1] Fifo's Fraud, Spanish Prisoner scam, the black money scam and the Detroit-Buffalo scam. The scam has been used with fax and traditional mail, and is now used with the Internet.

Online versions of the scam originate primarily in the United States, the United Kingdom and Nigeria, with Ivory Coast, Togo, South Africa, the Netherlands, and Spain also having high incidences of such fraud. The number "419" refers to the section of the Nigerian Criminal Code dealing with fraud.

PS: Unfortunately with new technologies, they modernize scams/Por desgracia con las nuevas tecnologias, los timos se modernizan.
a4540.gif

Señior T

In my opinion the Spanish used way badly written, would you agree?

Tururu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup

Recycled as the owner.
My Location
It is not a translation, it's 2 versions of this scam has wikipedia.

The Nigerian scam, Nigerian scam or 419 scam, a fraud. It is carried out mainly by unsolicited email. Takes its name from the item number of the Nigerian penal code that violates as many of these scams originate in that country.
--------
No es una traduccion, son las 2 versiones que tiene wikipedia de este timo.

La estafa nigeriana, timo nigeriano o timo 419, es un fraude. Se lleva a cabo principalmente por correo electrónico no solicitado. Adquiere su nombre del número de artículo del código penal de Nigeria que viola, ya que buena parte de estas estafas provienen de ese país.

4wd

Getting the picture
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
5 W, 9-13-19-28 E
My Location
Bergen, Norway \ Alpes Maritimes, France
My most Dear friend,

I am hoping you are well, with good hearing and libido. I am contacting you because our records show you are the nearest and only family member to deceased Jonahtan Zowigamba, the Nigerian satellite enthusiast. He recently ordered a shipment of 3.600.000 VU+ Duo2 receivers, which were delivered to his warehouse in Lagos. Payment was effectuated to the supplier. But as he sadly left this world early after being eaten by a crocodile, the shipment will now be the ownership of the closest family member, which, after our long and meticulous research, turns out to be you.

Please reply to this email with your name, addresss and telephone number, so we can start the process of shipping the items (52 containers) to your home. There will be no shipping charges, as there is also a vast cash sum left by the deceased, which will be enough to cover shipping. Any extra money after shipping charges are deducted will be transfered to your bank account. Estimates is usd 9.000.000..- Please inform us of the shipping address and your bank account, so the shipping and transactions process can start. A small fee (to cover custom clearance and export clearance and additional documents) must be prepaid to our bank to initiate the process. But please hurry, as otherwise the rebels may raid the town, steal the money and burn everything down.

Hoping for your swift response, and wishing you a happy long life with God showering you with jevels, sexy women and good health.

Yours sincerely
Dr. Bobalonga Gambogaga, Federal Attorney

Last edited:

Tururu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup

Recycled as the owner.
My Location
Very good 4WD.
Now I have two VU + DUO2, but if you want to send me 5 without problems.
Since Nigeria as are the sizes.?

Since China are clones.
From Nigeria are alligator boots.?
--------------------
Muy bueno 4WD.
Ya tengo 2 VU+DUO2, pero si me quieres mandar 5, sin problemas.
Desde Nigeria cuanto son los portes.?

Desde China son clones.
Desde Nigeria son botas de cocodrilo.?
PS:
0vzf.jpg

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France