well done lewis, and up yours brundle

rover

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
london
well done to lewis hamilton, the man should have had it last year, " but hey" you got it this year, and thats up yours martin brundle, the man is a queen never gives any british driver a good stroke, or very reluctantly??? other than david coultard and maybe that because he managed him, i am glade its going over to the beeb next year (no ads) our m8 murray and top gear richard hammond will be a breath of fresh air, regards rover ;);)

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Interesting but I thought Brundle was pretty even handed. I believe he will be 'the voice' of BBC's coverage next season.

Now if you meant Blundell ......

rover

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
london
hi jimbo, yes i did mean martin not mark, and i hope his not on the beeb
when jensen was having a good run with honda he did not have a good word to say, i think its called professional jealousy ( how many times was he on the podium)??? regards rover

tomthebomb1968

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo 250gig/ DreamElite BH 1.3.2 Multiboot

Dreambox 500s-(clone) / DM-600

Relook 400s 160 Gig-/SifTeam 1.93 e enigma

Foretec 90cm Dish with Nikkai Diseqc Motor- 2 sky+ receivers fixed 28.2 east.
My Location
Newtownabbey, near Belfast, Northern Ireland
Think Brundle is going to the Beeb, and why will going back to the beeb bring Murray back. He was working for ITV up until he retired.

People doubted that ITV would do as good a job as the BBC the last time the franchise switched and to be honest I think they delivered a superior service

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
tomthebomb1968 said:
People doubted that ITV would do as good a job as the BBC the last time the franchise switched and to be honest I think they delivered a superior service

I would agree some of the items in the pre-race build up were innovative however have a 30 second advert in the middle of the action was never going to work and if the powers that be cannot see that then they should not be the powers that be. Think back over the years how much action you have missed live and only seen it on a replay after the adverts. :-doh!