Well done Llew

T_G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Nice guide you have started there! Maybe one day I wil have to read it if my ol` Dreambox packs up. :)

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
LOL - at least it'll be handy for me to look up if nobody else uses it :)

Llew

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Like your USB mod. :)

Cheeky I may be, but I take it that it works? Will you put a memory stick in there?

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
AFAIK, nothing available like Dreambox's Flashwizard to mount and format a USB stick yet unfortunately, no multibooting, just have to wait (not an unusual thing to do with the TD :(

Llew

T_G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Had another look at your guide, very nice! I think I will have to consider this a bona fida idiot guide and accept you to the order!!

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
An honour indeed. Perhaps Knight of the "Does anyone actually read this stuff" would be apposite :) :)

Llew

T_G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Llew said:
An honour indeed. Perhaps Knight of the "Does anyone actually read this stuff" would be apposite :) :)

Llew

Here you go Llew! I read your stuff even though I haven't got one yet...

P

poochie

My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon
XCAM
Dragon CAM
1m Dish
My Location
newcastle
is it possible to flash the latest image from the usb stick???

T_G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
poochie said:
Dear Poochie

Welcome to the board!

It would be better to post this question in either a thread that already deals with this subject or start a new one. This perticular one deals really with praising Llew on the good job he has done with the guide...

Also, use the search option of this forum to make sure this question hasn't been answered.

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
T_G said:
Here you go Llew! I read your stuff even though I haven't got one yet...
Gee, thanks T_G! Now I can play Knights and (Triple) Dragons :)

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
poochie said:
Just to say AFAIK there's no multiboot option available at the mo to enable flashing from a USB stick.

Llew

gameboy

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Llew, did you notice T_G made your badge smaller that his - :-laugh

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Lol - I sense some subliminal role-playing is going on here, and only T_G knows the rules :confused

Llew

T_G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Llew said:
Lol - I sense some subliminal role-playing is going on here, and only T_G knows the rules :confused

Llew
Lol that bas****rd Gameboy, he sees everything!!!

And yes, I do have a bigger one - because I got a bigger ..........

car than you!

As a matter of fact I have been fiddling with the sizes of the badges yesterday and reduced them to 70 px. I actually had issues with the quality of the picture, I need Gameboy to send me the last 3 pictures in higher resolution. (but not here as this is a clear sign of thead hijacking).