What’s the story jackanory with seca 2 and atmel chip?

dont get it

Reaction score
I have questions for you wonderful guys

I have a titanium card I was told the os is a 1.06 and the card is white in colour how can I check if the card has an Atmel chip is it as simple as the colour of the card? As the card has no external markings on it is that normal?

If it is an atmel chip I have heard mention on the site that the seca2 files for this card on the 1.06 os are on the way can anyone give a frustrated Italian hope or news on the progress of this file?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
To be a genuine Titanium card, it has to have the word "SAGEN" engraved on the chip.

dont get it

Reaction score
rolfw said:
To be a genuine Titanium card, it has to have the word "SAGEN" engraved on the chip.

How can I check to see if mine works ok without putting a file on it that might kill the card?

is there a way of reading the information about the card?

This card is totally blank it is formed in white plastic and the chap that sold it to me said it is a white titanium card with an atmel chip with 1.06 OS can I verify this with any form of software?

If I have a fake card and you can show me how to check this I would like to inform other new guys on the site about this site so they don’t get stung like me.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If it has an Atmel chip, then it is not a genuine Titanium card, it may still take some titanium files, but you need to be very careful.

EDW

Reaction score
I have seen a Sec@ 11 file for Fun 7! Untested by me.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Apparently there is also a Titanium file for the Atmel version, but don't know of anyone who has tested it.

turny

Reaction score
Website
msn.co.uk
My Location
tyne and wear
i have seen confirmations of file for white titanium working with no timebomb
available from toes site

dont get it

Reaction score
Can I get an amen

Got the file put it on my white tit card and it works

Had to upgrade from os1.03 to 1.06 installed the files put it in and bingo we have contact it’s a good day for an Italian.
i have a WHITE CARD upgraded to 1.06 in an MR :-band

mumtaz ali

Reaction score
Recently I bought white titanum card.I have mastra3.Isit posible to program it towatch programs on 1degree west. PLEASE HELP

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes it should be.