what 52-55" led 3d tv has the best picture,and good price/value?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
i plan to buy for my birthday,in one month now a big led screen for my living room,to give myself a present!
watching now since one year on only 24" hd smasng pc hd monitor!

now i need a bigger one,a thinking about between samsung and bavaria from sony 3d modell 52-55"
46" is to small i think,because i buy only one time!

in the past for me,the color temperature of samsung looks to aggresive and brash for me,i dont know is it better now on the newer modells?
what is in uk the price diffrence of 52-55" modell?

panasonic maybe also good,or the new sharp series with out 3d,but the 3d modells from them not yet released,can someone say about picture quality what is the "best" at the moment?
did one get a eise award in the meantime,when this happen i know that i can thrust to buy it!
is there a big diffrence,in the power hunger,of the modell,how much the take it?
what one time in store the 3d samsung,now i cant sleep good,because i always think about this new television!

maxnod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
You don’t need a satellite dish, receiver, or any cable or satellite service! All you need is an internet connection and a computer.
Watch all these channels anywhere in the world.
My Location
U.K.
turok said:
hello!
I plan to buy for my birthday,in one month now a big led screen for my living room,to give myself a present!
Watching now since one year on only 24" hd smasng pc hd monitor!

Now i need a bigger one,a thinking about between samsung and bavaria from sony 3d modell 52-55"
46" is to small i think,because i buy only one time!

In the past for me,the color temperature of samsung looks to aggresive and brash for me,i dont know is it better now on the newer modells?
What is in uk the price diffrence of 52-55" modell?

Panasonic maybe also good,or the new sharp series with out 3d,but the 3d modells from them not yet released,can someone say about picture quality what is the "best" at the moment?
Did one get a eise award in the meantime,when this happen i know that i can thrust to buy it!
Is there a big diffrence,in the power hunger,of the modell,how much the take it?
What one time in store the 3d samsung,now i cant sleep good,because i always think about this new television!

get the sony one