What a Gem!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
So you swopped your seafarer for her ?

She might have a hidden talent, (radar transparent , stealth 500HP inboard ? ) Who would board her looking for serious contraband smuggling ?

raggytash

Reaction score
God bless her and all who sail in her looking by the picture you'll need it.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
I have been lead to believe that 'Smudger' has a sister boat........her name is 'Slapper' and is laying near by on Essex mud waiting for a sailor to give her one down the Crouch

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Avast behind ?

BonceChops

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500, Dreambox 600PVR, Dreambox 7025+, Dreambox 7000, 1m dish on a Moteck SG2100
My Location
NW England
I think I must be missing something here ( maybe a brain )

smudger noun. A person who uses smudging—a process based on a Native American ritual for exorcising evil spirits—to rid a dwelling of "negative energy."
spacer.gif

Example Citation:

"Are you fed up with feng shui? Perhaps you should try smudging, the latest craze in New York for unhappy apartment owners....A leading Manhattan estate agent, Barbara Corcoran, recently called in a smudger when she could not sell an apartment on Fifth Avenue. 'It started as an act of total desperation,' she said, 'But we had a smudger come in and chase away those evil spirits.' Next morning, a prospective buyer made a full-price offer."
—Joan Smith, "Everybody believes in something: goddess, guru or gobbledegook ," The Guardian (London)

character_guide.gif
Smudger

Smudger was a show off engine who rode roughly and often came off the rails. He used to work with Duke, but he caused so many accidents with his reckless behavior that the manager decided to put him out of commission. He now serves as a generator behind the engine shed.

smudger.jpg