• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What are Keys?

radtv

Supporting Advertiser
Staff member
This might sound dumb, but what are keys? and how do you make them work once you have one?

Thanks

please any body explain why would i need keys if i have a cam and a valid subscription card.
any website where there is information regarding the basics of keys and hex files.
please email me at [email protected]

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Catlow, if you have a CAM and a valid subscription card, you do not need keys.

Hi rolfw, i have Powersky 8210.

In the somewhere in the menu has something for keys.....Do you know anything for this?
Where i can find any info?
Im begginer , and i dont know what is Matrix , what is Jokker , what anything
Thanks

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
btle, there are a couple of threads in the Receiver software forum dedicated to the Coship receivers and entering keys.

:-shh F.Kourantis, I know nothing about your receiver I'm afraid, but I'm sure that you will find some information in the Receiver Software section. Look in the CAMs and Decoders section for information on the different CAMs.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Keys aren't illegal, using them to gain access to something which you haven't paid for may well be though.

Donrandy

F.Kourantis said:
Hi rolfw, i have Powersky 8210.

In the somewhere in the menu has something for keys.....Do you know anything for this?
Where i can find any info?
Im begginer , and i dont know what is Matrix , what is Jokker , what anything
Thanks
I have the same Powersky if u need any help post it and i'll help.

makhmalak_79

Hi everybody,
I've got a vp-1020 and use ProgDVB software.Using Yankse with softcam.key file I've been able to decrypt likes of Eurosport,XXl,... on Hotbird. I've recently found individual keys in numbers and letters (like N....00... ... ... ...) for some channels. my question is that can I add these single keys(which are simply composed of letters and numbers) to my softcam.key file manually or not?

My Satellite Setup
I have NHE 2100 DVB FTA receiver with Hotbird satellite Dish
Hello dear friend,
please let me know/share the keys to watch encrypted channels on Hotbird Dish.
I shall be grateful if u do that. I got NHE 2100 FTA DVB receiver.
Thanks
Sudhir handa

makhmalak_79 said:
Hi everybody,
I've got a vp-1020 and use ProgDVB software.Using Yankse with softcam.key file I've been able to decrypt likes of Eurosport,XXl,... on Hotbird. I've recently found individual keys in numbers and letters (like N....00... ... ... ...) for some channels. my question is that can I add these single keys(which are simply composed of letters and numbers) to my softcam.key file manually or not?

My Satellite Setup
Zenega CD 1005s STD with VC
My Location
India
hey man
help me on this

Me new to this

How do i enter keys in Zenega 1005s STB. adn do u have codes for Zee and other channels in india.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
kendentanu said:
hey man
help me on this

Me new to this

How do i enter keys in Zenega 1005s STB. adn do u have codes for Zee and other channels in india.

None available