• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

what can i expect from 7020

My Location
Bradford (U.K)
Can some 1 plz tell me what packages can be opened on the new dreambox 7020 and how does it compare to older dreamboxs is + it worth spending £320 on a dreambox 7020

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
imthedaddy said:
Can some 1 plz tell me what packages can be opened on the new dreambox 7020 and how does it compare to older dreamboxs is + it worth spending £320 on a dreambox 7020
Same packages as the other Dreamboxes - only the technical spec changed. They all depend on the same EMUs and K*y files.

It has twin tuners that are reported to be more sensitive than the older models.

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020. Two 80cm dishes, one with monoblock at 19 and 13, the other with single lnb at 28.
My Location
Dublin, Ireland
The 7020 has one tuner only. As to its value yes it is worth every penny as its great fun to mess with and a real challenge to knock into shape.Go get it!